Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
LOL

Me, you and force texted each other when we were SAE.

We still texted each other after you both left, the only thing i said about anything like that was you and force should start your own clan on a new slate, you would be more successful and have a better rep. You didn't have to take my advice. But if anyone that has been in SA-MP since you 2 joined SAE, disagree that a clan started by Jakez and FoRce would be more successful that this uL, i would be extremely surprised.

You come to our vent using sound boards to make stupid noises. And the moment i talk to you in ventrilo you say nothing so i kick you. Scream told me how the moment they decided to close their apps you came to our vent saying how this all happened to me, SAE are so bad and all this crap.

You don't try to lure everyone one of our apps? Yes you do. Here's one convo one of them saved, read: http://pastebin.com/yErfayfw

They never did stuff on my command, i asked them not to goto your site or even talk to you, we don't want the trouble. Holden told me how he was asking you if he could join uL because he wanted to screen it and post it on our forums for a laugh. And he said do i mind, i said well i can't tell you not to if you're already doing it.

If I'm so jealous of you why do you keep coming to our vent and website and server undercover and flaming us and stupid stuff. Do i come to yours? No. Do i leave you alone? Yes. I don't care what you do or what you want to do. Nor have i for the past like 9 months. Kids games are over now jakey, continue with your clan and keep this 1 as a good memory and leave them be. Then there'll be no trouble.

So this is easily solved by you stop trying to interfere with us and leave us alone. SAE has no leader, other people make the desicions, i execute them. And I'll happily take responsibilty and blame for them for my brothers so fire away. Did I ask for any authority or "power" as you call it I have? No i didn't. Did people choose to give it to me? Yes they did. If people think I'm poor at what I do then fine thats their opinion. But if I've been asked to do it I'll do my best for me and my brothers. Unlike you, instating yourself as leader and giving yourself the highest rank in every field. You and your fuckin uL puppets lol. Sorry i don't wana twist minds here. uL is uL. SAE is SAE.

Now if it really isn't so hard, leave us alone. Thanks.

I don't want to write any more essays and argue so all uL's are banned from this topic. I'll add the names to the 1st post when i change logins admins.

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by DeathEat3r - 10-10-2010, 03:06 PM