Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
I'm back! Just for a little while though.

Lol Deatheater, to see the amount of bullshit that comes out of your mouth is quite funny. Considering I hate the person you pretend to be over the internet whilst when force and me first start joining uL you send me RL texts saying you're my brother and how we should listen to you and leave uL as we won't do good there really shows who is jealous and who hates who.

You think I hate all of SAE that much yet I come in vent just to chill with spider, or alessio, or finally come clean with grim and have a laugh and the second DE comes on "oh shit jake you're about to get banned", byebye :)

I come in the server with an undercover name because my whole clan is banned from uL server, I fight and chill with a few of the oldschool members like Pottus at the time, Leon, Alessio, grim or DE comes to the server? ban, byebye :)

I try to recruit every SAE[a] app? More bullshit there mate but nice to see you trying. Let me tell you what goes on DE and maybe you should have a little think why more than 6 people have left your clan simply because of YOU.

You become inactive, not knowing fuckall about what goes on, you return, hear something and say "right, I have the power, it's final blablabla, fuck you, kicked, denied, banned" right? Don't even deny it.

2 weeks before Scream left SAE he was hanging in our vent, was I going "ohhh come join uL come join i beg you" considering he fucked us over many times over your command whilst being in SAE? No, he wanted to see what uL was about and chill with us in vent when we have 10-12 members on daily, he enjoyed the atmosphere rather than being abused and feeling threatened when either you or spider were on vent.

ScottE? I never ONCE went on to say anything about uL to him, just only a couple times said hey and we were never friendly, he left for some reasons regarding YOU and the way YOU run YOUR clan when you apparently say there is no leader btw, then comes to me saying he might apply to uL. My reply is "we're not SAEs trash" and he gets the picture. I thought ScottE HATED uL. Why did he? because of YOU and your jealousy towards us letting everyone in SAE know that they can never come on uL server or uL vent or their power and 'trustisity' (haha scream) goes away because you are some paranoid douche who seems to think everyone is out to get you.

Holden? He lied to me soo many times when he was in SAE trying to get every SAE to hate me. Why? because he was under YOUR command. Yet now he left and he's free, he sends me a private message on uL forums saying how he wants to join uL and how he is sorry for acting like a dick whilst in SAE because he was just under YOUR command.

Sweet deatheater, 6 members seem to leave because of you and you still don't get the picture, you just want to put all the problems towards people who you hear from face view the second you become active again, then make some bigass post saying SAE has nothing to do with anything.

We also get leaked some forum posts by members and Darius strangely seemed to post it on our forum, your ex-member hacks and takes passwords and bans over 100 members from a official server and "SAE has nothing to do with it", but nope we're the bad guys.

Using the excuse "your members hate SAE too much" to deny a CW/TCW is completely hilarious too. All we want in these boring SA:MP days is a challenge. We all play other games like COD 6 and 4, GTA IV, Crysis, APB(haha used to) and other games aswell as SA:MP but SA:MP is what we started with and continue to enjoy raping at (just like you say SAE does) so why not do a TCW? Nobody wants to start a flamewar or shit, we want a challenge just like immo said, nothing else.

You're banning us from everywhere possible related with you and your members even if they are our friends just because you're paranoid, no other reason, so don't bring such bullshit as "Jakez hates me too much and uL are recruiting all our members" when they are the ones coming to us. Guess your accusations are wrong. Yep darky, I was once SAE and back in 2008 loved it and was proud, but things changed, and I have nothing against SAE nor Deatheater but like he said to me when I left, our personalities collide so we can't work together, nothing more.. nothing less. So Deatheater stop giving some propaganda bullshit portraying your paranoid feelings and rather sort out your own clan who seems to be leaving because they are under your "face view" false orders and keep your members from saying "IF THIS GUY DOESNT LEAVE I WILL" maybe mkay?

I don't need to post anything either, I want peace between uL and SAE as much as you do, but look at this, you were the one who said "SAE AND uL WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE AS SINCE YOU LEFT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BAD BLOOD", not me my 'brother' ;)

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by Jakez - 10-10-2010, 02:21 PM