Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
Maybe with you, darius (depends on his mood lol), alvarez and aztec. The rest hate us too much. Pottus and Shen have both tried to send me virus's before so I don't really want to play games with them at all. Slice, i dunno his problem, i even spoke with him in vent before when he was SWK. He left to join uL and bam zegro was telling me how he was saying fuck SAE bunch of cunts and fuck deatheater that fuckin wanker or something, we were all like wtf? Jakez just purely hates me, thats why he instructs uL to do stuff to cause trouble for SAE. Every applicant that has got to [a] tag he has tried to lure away from SAE. Like, leave us alone? lol? Zoot tried to sneak into a tcw we were having with NBK and he impersonates other SAE's name with uL tag and uses name [uL]noobeater, seriously what a pathetic insult try [uL]CockEat3r or something, brainless kid. Kanada is ok i guess, but comes around with Jakez sometimes acting like some kinda hardman on a game disrespecting people. I've known Kanada for nearly 4 years when i started samp in 0.1b as a racer/stunter and he was a really cool dude, everyone in the server loved him lol. Idk who else is in uL but thats too many people hating on me/SAE. Maybe when the disrespect and trouble stops and we can actually talk to each other then we will consider even playing with you. Then when dust settles and we're all having a laugh things like TCWs and CWs would be a lot of fun.

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by DeathEat3r - 10-09-2010, 11:34 AM