Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
Yea because at that point you still respected people. Well some of you did. So some members got on but still not many. I didn't wana do another TCW, i know how serious jakez would take it and it would probably cause more drama. Sure enough you all left after 10/11 rounds to keep it as a score even though we did a mix of random and chosen and didn't even get to do any TDM's. While im sure most people (including some uL members) would have carried on playing just for some fun. I'm surprised how much you've actually matured immo in comparison to some of the other members. No offence to you but back then you would always be the first to lose your rag now your more relaxed and can actually have a conversation with people.

Well if you're in uL you should be prepared to take some responsibility for your fellow clan members actions.

Your first line in your last post is exactly why clans like MOB and SAE don't want to associate with you and pretend you don't exist. The actions you also take define who you really are and thats what most people do or should judge you by.

This game is losing population rapidly. Those still playing it just wana enjoy it and have fun while playing in the time that they are playing it.

So nothing personal, but just leave us be please. It can't be much to ask to just leave us alone. I'll say no more on the matter. We've said enough.

If the flaming and drama continues I'll just request that those that keep being childish and trouble makers are not allowed to post here but I don't wana do that. You should have the free will to be social and talk with whoever you want.

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by DeathEat3r - 10-09-2010, 02:56 AM