Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
You framed Alessio who started testing with you. Pottus also asked holden and bigpimp to test too but they didn't want to. But whatever, its in the past, forget it. I shoudln't have mentioned it.

Darius, there is no such poll on our forums. There is a poll for each SAE recruit on wether they should get full tag or not. In which Scream scored 2 no's and 2 yes's. You need 100% yes's to get in to be accepted. Therefore we don't need a recruiter and everyone has a say, every full SAE member is in theory a recruiter. One of our new methods. Could work well, could be bad, time will tell. Them posts are in a private forum however.

Flame me and tell me im speaking shit lol, i posted everything i believe in or know to be fact. If you think you've never been banned from LVP or GTAT or other servers then go and flame the people that say you've been banned or made the posts, not me.

I've said what i wanted to say and i don't want any bad blood anymore or flaming. It's beyond boring now. If you just want to cause trouble, please stay away. A lot of the people on this forum are older than 16, probably a lot more than 18. Put a side the grudge on a stupid game we are not 14 years old ffs. I'm sure we all have better things to worry about than a fuckin kiddy little grudge over a video game -_- jeez. Especially on a game that is WAY past its best days.

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by DeathEat3r - 10-09-2010, 02:05 AM