Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
Quote:Brothers. That's what you've all been to me and Scream these past few months. Half a year I've had my application open to SAE and Scream a month difference.

When I applied to SAE, I had been wanting to join for a long time, even tho I was cool in M with my friends, it was going inactive and I needed a clan that it was necessary to speak in ventrilo, same for Scream, it's our first cooperative clan, first one that we're always chilling on vent and the few people that don't talk at least listen.

In these past few months there's been some good times but so much amount of drama, it's insane. I'm honestly surprised that some of you cannot trust Scream yet, when he left LAC, he was invited to at least 11 AAD clans and the only one who didn't invite them was SAE, and he chose to apply there. SAE is a special group, unlike any other, it's true when you read and it says that it's like a family. The thing is, we aren't even being what we could be, because of this obsession in being the best. Being the best does not mean winning all the time. Being the best does not mean that if someone wins against us that they are hackers, and this is the reputation we've been building up lately. People don't care about how many clans we've won against in the past, they care about what we are now. And if every time we have a decent opponent we ban them or accuse them of unfair game, how are we supposed to get any challenge at all?
War is right, for a clan to work we need a Challenge, and to be the best we will sometime lose along the road and ACCEPT defeat.

Scream and myself, we've always been loyal to all of you, but still there's trust issues when Scream wants to play with a friend of his that happens to be in uL. Personal problems between members of SAE and uL should mean that people from both of the groups can't play together or get along. This time applying to SAE should be a positive experience for us, but we've seen and not agreed with events like Zegro and Pottus getting kicked for participating in something that would actually benefit SA:MP, but since it has to do with uL, it was a matter of drama. For me and Scream Zegro was and is a friend since before we applied, even one of the major reasons why we ever applied to become spartans.

Many times because all this drama we've thought about closing our apps, but all this time dedicated to people we actually do care about, it feels like a waste of time, also we wouldn't join any clan, but it's just a shame that CURRENTLY, SAE is not all that it should be.

For all of this explained, we feel it's best if we leave, surprisingly enough I myself believe this is beyond fixing now. I do not see any 180ยบ change in these problems.

This is on behalf of Tacticus and Dienekes, aka Scream and ScottE. Nobody put us up to this, even tho we have talked with other members about the situation.

PS: If DeathEater wants the LVP and LW SAEClan account passwords just ask me, and I'll give them to you. I wont touch the topic since I have no business doing so anymore.

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by Darius - 10-02-2010, 11:47 PM