Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Ok lads I earned a $100.00 voucher at work for music store, Recommend me some albums to buy, genre wise I want to buy; Heavy Metal, Power Metal, Black Metal, Symphonic Metal, Around them genres so enlighten me with your knowledge thanks :)

EDIT: Thought I'd post some tunes.

Ov Hell - Invoker

King Diamond - Sleepless Nights (subtitulado en español)

KING DIAMOND: HALLOWEEN

Sodom - Nuclear Winter

Sodom - Fuck The Police

King Diamond- Melissa

Mercyful Fate "Come to the Sabbath"

Kreator-Violent Revolution (High Quality)
There are a few bands featuring old Windir members that I'm looking at checking out now.
Cor Scorpii, Mistur and Vreid, though Vreid are less Windir'ry than the other two.
I'm assuming if they're not Windir clones (which they may be partially from the couple of tracks I've heard) then I'll like them very much.
I'm back from the music shop :D I spent $126.93 on music hehe $100.00 was voucher and rest spent a little of birthday money.

I gots;
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned
Misfits - The Devils Rain
You guys probably wont like these two :+ Bullet For My Valentine - Scream Aim Fire & The Poison
Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man, Something Wicked PT.2
Opeth - Blackwatere Park
& Obituary - Darkest Day
add me And Takashi as fans of this thread!!!!

Lol Spree :D Harry made it and he doesnt come on much  ;( post some tunes and chat about music with us man within the rules ofcourse this being Extreme Metal, and we have another thready for Heavy metal
Yeah Madd, I've read up on Vreid yesterday seeing as they basically consist of all the ex-Windir members. I'll have a look at the other two names. It just happened to hit me that I had been spinning the Istapp and Windir albums a lot in the last two weeks.
Ive had a listern to

(10-08-2011, 05:55 AM)Nater link Wrote: I gots;
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned
Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man, Something Wicked PT.2
& Obituary - Darkest Day

^Them albums, Kamelot & Iced Earth espicially they fucking kick ass I plan to buy more of their stuff :)
I didn't mention Dissection and Immortal as I figured you may be at least somewhat familiar with them, but they're as big as melodic black metal gets without being symphonic.
Immortal would be the foremost influence on Istapp, I'd say.
(10-08-2011, 11:07 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I didn't mention Dissection and Immortal as I figured you may be at least somewhat familiar with them, but they're as big as melodic black metal gets without being symphonic.
Immortal would be the foremost influence on Istapp, I'd say.
Hell yeah, I reckon Immortal kicks major ass one of my favourite Black Metal bands, only downside is I don't own any of their stuff original yet because places ive been to class it as import so cost $40-$50 per album which is shit I plan to buy their stuff with my next voucher from work :D

Immortal - In My Kingdom Cold

Immortal - Triumph

Kick ass nuff' said :D
SuicidalSpree just gave me the link of this thread and wow its pretty awesome to see you people discussing awesome bands :D

Some of the songs i'd like to post:

Bring me the horizon - This sadness will never end
The Sadness Will Never End- Bring Me The Horizon *Lyrics*
^This song is pretty sweet

Suicide Silence- Unanswered
Unanswered - SUICIDE SILENCE (lyrics)
^My all time fav. death metal song

Suicidal just sent me this song some days ago and i found it so damn awesome:
The black dahlia murder - a breathless oblivion
The Black Dahlia Murder - To a breathless Oblivion

\m/ METAL MUSIC FOR LYF