Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: To be honest, this is just not right! I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. There is a difference between a certain Fiend who just goes with the flow and joins the angry mob to provoke for the sake of provoking and others who are actually concerned with someone who is the definition of a suspect and immature player getting temp-admin rights. I, for one, am not happy at all that someone like Phucker isn't banned in the first place and the way I see it, I am not the only one to have reported him here countless times and Sleep either.

And what's up with the ''let me prove I am the bigger man'' attitude here:
1- Everyone and anyone must respect anyone and everyone. Admins do not hold any special treatment concerning respect.
2- What's up with the Cyber-bullying bs @Holsje? Did these memes really ruin anybody's life? Are we fucking barbies? The answer is no and I believe the reason you are resorting to this kind of sorry excuses is because you know that said admin did not do the right thing but people here would rather choke that apologise it seems which is pretty sad.
3- Whether you are annoyed with memes or whether you enjoyed them does NOT set the regulations. As long as no one's background/personal life is targeted or anything similar to that, then there is no reason to disallow them. We're in the 21st century where we're entitled to our freedom of speech I believe not in the 16th...

Finally I am sure that if you address the issue directly instead of resorting to censorship and shitty measures ( with all due respect :) ) then you will get a positive response (calm the mob) and end the problem all-together but as I said apparently trying to prove you're the bigger man and fleeing the problem work better than apologising or even stating your own arguments and refuting others' concerning this drama.

Is it necessary to put my name on each and every post while i didn't do a shit
So you're talking about my behaviour while i've seen you 3-4 times in the server and we only fought all that time who tf do you think u are youre buisness is with the admins so keep it with them as for my behaviour its pretty good as a regular compared to others i was temp once for a small period of time to handle 'some' reports i dont give a fuck getting temp rights fuck em
P.S Im looking forward not to see my name on any post regarding this topic, Thank you
If u think i hack or use some lag clients you can discuss it with me or leave it on staff members im ready for both ways :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post a question for the person below you - by PhuckeR - 07-02-2017, 09:24 AM