Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Is playing on LVP same as going to school?
(11-05-2010, 04:11 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Where did I say that?

But to answer the question; If the lyrics are showing hatrid, and are referring to them as "niggers", than yes, I would kick. However, if the word is used with no real meaning to insult, than I would most likley PM the person, and let them know that the N-word could be taken as racist to some players. Once again, it all comes down to the context.
You know what, you shouldn't be a moderator in this case. You ABSOLUTELY MAKE ZERO SENSE. First, what the fuck does "hatrid" mean? Second, I can't conclude anything from your post, it looks like you want to kick for the lyrics, and at the same time you say you don't.
Third, my question remains yet same as Jordis, how can a black person be offended over the internet if someone tells that he's a nigger? Do you think everyone takes the internet seriously? Much opposite - everyone act like they don't give a shit. Personally I haven't seen any complaints from someone who got called a nigger. Looks like you don't even know what the word context stands for.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - by Mark - 11-05-2010, 04:56 PM