Las Venturas Playground
Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? (/thread-25541.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - ClashTime - 11-03-2010

Ok, some facts first:

1) GTA SA is rated as M game, means mature, you have to be 18 years old to play this game.
2) Being mature it means it has explicit language, sexual abuse, violence, and other things that are not suitable for kids.
3) Majority of players are underaged kids but i dont mind that.

So the story is. Only on this server you are not allowed to swear, i mean cmon , saying F word can get you muted for 4 mins. All thanks to those kid mods who try to achieve something in their useless life, by playing strict teachers who punish every student for bad words.

I just made a joke saying "suck my dick while you blowjob me" which wasn't directed to anybody and guess what i got muted 4 mins, by that kid nielz, he must be getting orgasm while acting to be important.

I am against racism and flamming others, but to be muted for swearing is fucking dumb, cmon people we are playing 18+ game, and swearing is part of that game. If those kid mods get so stressed when someone says bad word, they should play Solitaire instead 18+ game.

I mean i got a feeling that i am in my school, where i have to watch my language, because i can get expeled from it. No wonder this server has such a low player ammount when there are strict rules and fascist moderation.

And don't blame on official tab, there are other servers who were at official list and still have a lot of players, because they loosen up their moderation.

Also "Only English" in mainchat is another rule that is stupid and wont atract new players, i mean cmon not everybody knows English, you think they understand when you say "No english in main chat , use /pm blabla", they continue talking in their language, get muted, and finally they leave server.

In before asslickers who will say "If you dont like this server GTFO", but if you say that to every player who complains who is going to play on it anymore? Or you have luxury of loosing players?

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - DowJones - 11-03-2010

+1
freedom of speech should be allowed

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - [SAE]Grim - 11-03-2010

+1 to swearing xD
Swearing is not the same as flaming somebody

(11-03-2010, 07:59 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: I am against racism and flamming others, but to be muted for swearing is fucking dumb, cmon people we are playing 18+ game, and swearing is part of that game. If those kid mods get so stressed when someone says bad word, they should play Solitaire instead 18+ game.

+1

Tho, swearing will lead to flaming so it prolly wont happen.
x)

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - Pedro - 11-03-2010

[Image: wrong-way-sign-higher-res.jpg]

btw -9999 to swearing.

If you are as mature as you say, I think you can "control" yourself.

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - Rien - 11-03-2010

Allow me to quote __Katie__ here.

"Our house, our rules."

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - Munch - 11-03-2010

I actually found myself agreeing to quite a lot of what he said...I mean shoebox once got a 3 day ban for talking in capital letters (while other Admins used to do it all the time). That says enough I think.

And...

(11-03-2010, 07:59 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: I just made a joke saying "suck my dick while you blowjob me"

That part made me laugh. :P

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - Maka - 11-03-2010

I believe no one minds swearing or flaming at some level but just tries to follow the server rules and enhances them. At least that's what admins should be doing..
In my days, I've muted for what I found was mute-able. I didn't mind swearing and simple flaming because I did it myself, just like a bunch of other admins did.

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - nielz - 11-03-2010

Get your facts straight before you complain!
Here are the logs:
Quote:[19:31] <&Nuwini> *** [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME (ID:32) has been killed by dvv_x_com[UA] (ID:16)
[19:31] <%Nuwuni> [32] [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME: suck dick fag
[19:31] <%+Nowani> *** [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME (ID:32) has been muted by nielz for 2 minute(s).
[19:31] <%Nuwoni> [32] [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME: nade abuser
[19:31] <&Nuwani> [7] [ S]Makar0n[ S]: come
[19:31] <&Nuwini> [9] *** durrrr joined the game.
[19:31] <%+Nuwuni> *** [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME (ID:32) has been warned for swearing/flaming/racism by nielz (ID:17)
[19:31] <%+Nuwoni> *** [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME (ID:32) has been warned for swearing/flaming/racism by nielz (ID:17)
[19:31] <%Nowani> *** Eugen (ID:21) has been killed by [PM]Jizzy_ (ID:20) (Tec 9)
[19:31] <&Nuwani> [11] [5iN]HoogerBooger: hahah
[19:31] <&Nuwini> [14] *** SH4kur joined the game.
[19:31] *%Nuwoni:%#LVP.echo* *** Admin [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME (ID:32):  you can also suck my dick
[19:31] <%Nowani> *** [DH]AlboxReadyyy (ID:25) has been killed by keigen (ID:28) (Tec 9)
[19:31] <&Nuwani> [32] *** [DBMASTA]CLASHTIME left the game (leaving).

Nice of you to evade muted by quiting (as a non-registered player).
You flame all the time, so don't cry if you get muted for it. I warned you many times for it before.

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - durrrrr - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 07:59 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: 1) GTA SA is rated as M game, means mature, you have to be 18 years old to play this game.
You look like an underage to me.
(11-03-2010, 07:59 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: saying F word can get you muted for 4 mins
Never got muted for saying that word, tho I use it.
(11-03-2010, 07:59 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: I am against racism and flamming others
That's a lie and don't try to argue with it. You never miss a chance to flame others.

Re: Is playing on LVP same as going to school? - ClashTime - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 08:57 PM)nielz link Wrote: Get your facts straight before you complain!
Here are the logs:
Nice of you to evade muted by quiting (as a non-registered player).
You flame all the time, so don't cry if you get muted for it. I warned you many times for it before.

Why don't you show first mute that i got, and reason of it. I simply got mad because you muted me for a joke that wasn't directed to anybody, so i started flamming, because i got mad. Its easy to show only half of logs and then say "Get your facts straight".

And evading mute? So i can't leave without waiting for my mute to expire?

You are like the most useless mod on this server, people abuse infront of you and you don't do shit, but you are always fast muting players who say bad words.

Keep doing this and you will find urslef moderating empty server, there won't be any suckers left to get muted.