Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 4)
dont drink and drive!!1 I dont even drive when i drink half of the beer bottle, afraid to lose my licenses haha. Even i could drink 1 but i dont...

Your the only guy in lvp forums , that looks so chilled and relaxed... with all the other angry shits on lvp forums flamming each others
Nate is not a douchebag on forums and most likely not a douchebag irl, would love to drink beer with him (if I wasnt cuttin right now) because the upcoming debates would probably be epic  ;)
(04-04-2014, 09:39 PM)Fuse link Wrote: reminds me of ted mosby

That's one helluva compliment considering the amount of chicks Schmosby banged!
(04-22-2014, 02:13 PM)Zezima link Wrote: dont drink and drive!!1 I dont even drive when i drink half of the beer bottle, afraid to lose my licenses haha. Even i could drink 1 but i dont...

Your the only guy in lvp forums , that looks so chilled and relaxed... with all the other angry shits on lvp forums flamming each others
Don't plan to anytime soon I don't want to risk loosing my life, or risk someone else's its not worth it, If I want to drink at a gig or in general I will catch a train or have a lift with mate that's sober, Yeah I'm pretty chilled and relaxed most the time but I rage when I need to but have matured a tiny bit and don't tend to worry about fuck all anymore :P 

(04-22-2014, 03:45 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Nate is not a douchebag on forums and most likely not a douchebag irl, would love to drink beer with him (if I wasnt cuttin right now) because the upcoming debates would probably be epic  ;)
Thanks, Sounds good cobba, We'll go to the pub and blow the froth off a few (Aussie slang for drink a few beers) ;) 
[Image: SeFnyao.jpg] [Image: b2s7VCw.jpg]
(04-30-2014, 06:52 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: [Image: SeFnyao.jpg] [Image: b2s7VCw.jpg]

why you posting others' pictures bro? and as far as I know you were sprinting and not competing in long jump  :?
(04-30-2014, 10:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: why you posting others' pictures bro? and as far as I know you were sprinting and not competing in long jump  :?
lol that would be pretty fucked up..

what you see is 'Standing Long Jump' an exercise to generate power in the blocks
U been travelling zero? Doesnt look like BE there  ;)
thats not nonzero lol. I have his pic in my video "Real life LVP players" , back then like 4 years ago he was like 8 year old, now he looks +20 lmao. He fucked up everyone by thinking thats him ahha
(01-10-2014, 09:53 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: nice beard NoiTroll

[Image: p1oir5g.png]

Older pic of Nonz ^