Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Says a guy in a clan with a server, where none of the members are ever seen 8)
You talk about evolving, yet you're still playing an 8 year old game? _O- :w
Quote:Dacads link=topic=8612.msg429031#msg429031 date=1344545179]
The use of 2 servers, one server for public players, and a private server for us to do training clan wars or clan trainings on, we did 8v8 lastnight in a clan training :)
all the good players left, so competing is retarded
sherlock
(08-10-2012, 02:38 AM)Weezy link Wrote: sherlock
newfag
None of the members are ever seen? Are you retarded? At least a few uL play on there a day, and the only reason we are not on there all the time is because that server is more popular than LVP, so we have a second server which we use for trainings, tcws instead.

Were still playing an 8 year old game because there are still alot of people playing it, and there is no game that compares to SA-MP yet in terms of gameplay, and even if there are they are nowhere near as popular.
In conclusion....cunts are fucked! You can ask alot of people "Is sa:mp dead?" It is in ways and not in other all depends what style of gamer you are, RW clans like SWK we think its dead so most have gone to another game to keep our name alive, Clans like uL and UvH and other well known clans started when RW was "still alive" and evolved into WW whereis SWK chose not to do that we chose to play other games, SA:MP aint dead imo you look at servers and there is a fuck load of people still playing it all depends on what kind of gamer you are.

(08-10-2012, 01:22 AM)HaZe link Wrote: all the good players left, so competing is retarded
I agree all the good RWers left thats one reason I have quit myself I like WW but I love RW even more and since its "dead" I don't bother playing.
This whole forum and topic is all about this "8 year old game" if you didn't notice. Why would a clan evolve into a different playstyle and keep playing while working its way at the top of this still-full-of-people-and-competition game? Saying the game is dead and quitting while lurking on forums and crying remembering the good ol' days is the way to do it.

I liked the good old days myself, yet the good old days are gone, get over it, you either move on or die

And, if you don't see us on uL1, we actually own 2 servers (public and tcw/cw), plus we play on various other servers, I bet there's atleast 3 uLs online anytime if you look on xfire
Let's hope GTA5 brings another great period with close competition, if the multiplayer impresses, after all online is what it's all about now :P
Also it's worth stating that RW clans 'evolved' into other games ;) But there's no problem with WW ofc, I myself started playing in servers such as CTF and RAM :)
Quote:Dacads link=topic=8612.msg429063#msg429063 date=1344602619]
Also it's worth stating that RW clans 'evolved' into other games ;)
I can't think of any apart from [W]