Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
I'd like to ask why though?
(07-07-2015, 06:23 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: I'd like to ask why though?
Its his personal preference of what he used to do.
I installed front 15 teeth (original was 16) and replaced my 525 chain with 520 and the rear sprocket wasn't changed, I had 42 and the kit I bought also included 42 so yeah.

Anyway I noticed a huge acceleration impact after the change. And on my way back home I decided to try and hit its maximum potential. Surprisingly the bike now doesn't stop at 249. I hit 258 and it could've went faster but traffic left me no chance. Popping wheelies is also somewhat different. I can't find my balance point easily and I can't hold it for longer than 6 seconds or so. Perhaps it's only time until I get used to it. Next step is juicebox/power commander :+

Thinking of getting a 1000RR or a Suzuki Boulevard instead in 5/6 months. I probably will die on a bike if I get the 1000RR, hence I'm considering Boulevards. Has anyone had one before?
[Image: media?id=d5f1343ee79859225e3667f0a52fd57...height=768]
Strange choice of color, otherwise it looks awesome  :Y)
Looks nice bro, now you can do the car bit irl xD
color looks fucking sweet green color is great.
is that sports ford? looks sweet, how much price eur ?
Sweet, sharp & fierce looking ride Jerome  :o
looks good but too bad it's a ford  ;(
How about posting some of our dream cars? But who wouldn't dream of owning a Koenigsegg or a Lykan for instance? The point is keep it somewhat realistic.

[Image: 2016-Mercedes-AMG-A-45-facelift-2.jpg]

I'd totally go for the new A45 AMG. Why? It's compact, powerful (actually the 2016 is being boosted to 382 HP, making it the most powerful hatchback.), elegant in a flashy way *Not overrated elegance which makes it appropriate for youths, not only 40+ businessmen wearing MIB suits*, and lastly IT'S A MERCEDES.