Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=297.msg237754#msg237754 date=1248098847]
NAJBARDZIEJ polewkowy polski teledysk
yeah u play your russki disco polo when u got nothing to say
(07-21-2009, 04:13 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote:Exactly. I didn't leave to "follow" Darkfire, as some would say, I didn't like the way Buhu was leading. And Dark being gone, he was the only leader left, so I was out. :r

Nuff sayd :P
When the leader of my clan left, i took it over, in your case you could of helped do what i ultimately did and that was to keep the clan moving forward, you don't just leave because someone else has, whoever it is, your in the clan for the clan not for someone else, most clan members today don't have a clue what that even means.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=297.msg238084#msg238084 date=1248203244]
When the leader of my clan left, i took it over, in your case you could of helped do what i ultimately did and that was to keep the clan moving forward, you don't just leave because someone else has, whoever it is, your in the clan for the clan not for someone else, most clan members today don't have a clue what that even means.
^
everyone in ba have a vote for kicking buhu and if it succeeds, do it and then have a vote for someone to be new leader
Zezima should be B&A Leader
(07-21-2009, 08:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Zezima should be B&A Leader

Yerr +1 ! :+
(07-21-2009, 08:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Zezima should be B&A Leader

True , but ill need a guy who can hold me hand and circle wank with me in leader chair , HITMAN AND ZEZIMA NEW BA LEADER add us to the list
Nah hitman got no leading skills :P
(07-21-2009, 09:35 PM)Agent link Wrote:Nah hitman got no leading skills :P

u me then  >:)
Ill stay with Buhu  :+