Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-19-2009, 10:33 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Kick Buhu, make me leader, and I'll get the clowns back ;)
Why not just take over and dont worry about kickin him? and make him leader if u fail :P
He's the scapegoat in this scenario
Your the GOAT  ;)
(07-20-2009, 08:20 AM)Nater link Wrote:Why not just take over and dont worry about kickin him? and make him leader if u fail :P
because as long as hes in the clan its a cheating clan
(07-20-2009, 12:09 PM)Darius link Wrote:because as long as hes in the clan its a cheating clan

lel 1 guy in the clan who "cheated" and now whole clan called cheating clan ? The fuck..
(07-20-2009, 12:15 PM)Zezima link Wrote:lel 1 guy in the clan who "cheated" and now whole clan called cheating clan ? The fuck..
Yeah cos its the leader, did it in public server, still in clan.
(07-20-2009, 12:16 PM)Darius link Wrote:Yeah cos its the leader, did it in public server, still in clan.

How can u take ower a clan , if the leader doesn't want to give it lolz >.>
(07-19-2009, 10:33 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Kick Buhu, make me leader, and I'll get the clowns back ;)

Why Dont You two just Forgive each other and Give BA a 2nd chance? But on 2nd thought Darkfire you are probbaly the most active LVP player out of you and Buhu.  :P
(07-20-2009, 12:19 PM)Zezima link Wrote:How can u take ower a clan , if the leader doesn't want to give it lolz >.>

Ask LilJon, he's the only leader I know of that's been kicked from their own clan on sa-mp so far.
(07-20-2009, 12:19 PM)Zezima link Wrote:How can u take ower a clan , if the leader doesn't want to give it lolz >.>

I've been doing it for over 4 years.