Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Theres no need to make a topic regarding that scum, this discussion will die out soon anyway.
Mafo the fuck is your problem? You're not of management to come here and tell people where to post. They post wherever the fuck they wanna post, and you simply don't come here acting like the boss and shit tell them to post somewhere else. Just get your nose out of where you don't belong.
(05-16-2009, 02:57 PM)Strika link Wrote:Theres no need to make a topic regarding that scum, this discussion will die out soon anyway.

he ownz man , he cleaned jews from our country duhh thats a good thingĀ  ;)
Lol Shark _O-
Was good fun fighting these fake [CLWN]s :D
(05-16-2009, 03:06 PM)Shark link Wrote:Mafo the fuck is your problem? You're not of management to come here and tell people where to post. They post wherever the fuck they wanna post, and you simply don't come here acting like the boss and shit tell them to post somewhere else. Just get your nose out of where you don't belong.
I do have no problems man. I am just telling that every topic/thread that was created for something, gets turned into something totally different than what the thread is about. And i ain't no boss or management like you call it, i am just coming with an idea to make a topic for it, and discuss it there in steed of this 'gang thread'. Like in my thread (NiP) There was many people posting 'fail' pictures. And i did say, that they should stop posting here because this is a gang thread, and its not a thread for posting images of failure things. Then they didn't listen to me and i maked that topic, and its sucsess(idk how to spell it). It's now 8 pages with many cool pictures, and people comment them and talking about them. So its was just an idea and actually no need to talk about other things in the gang thread. The General talk> Offtopic is not there for nothing.
(05-16-2009, 03:31 PM)Mafo link Wrote:I do have no problems man. I am just telling that every topic/thread that was created for something, gets turned into something totally different than what the thread is about. And i ain't no boss or management like you call it, i am just coming with an idea to make a topic for it, and discuss it there in steed of this 'gang thread'. Like in my thread (NiP) There was many people posting 'fail' pictures. And i did say, that they should stop posting here because this is a gang thread, and its not a thread for posting images of failure things. Then they didn't listen to me and i maked that topic, and its sucsess(idk how to spell it). It's now 8 pages with many cool pictures, and people comment them and talking about them. So its was just an idea and actually no need to talk about other things in the gang thread. The General talk> Offtopic is not there for nothing.

tl;dr
(05-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Shark link Wrote:tl;dr
what does tl;dr mean? ;p

(05-16-2009, 03:08 PM)Zezima link Wrote:he ownz man , he cleaned jews from our country duhh thats a good thingĀ  ;)
thats the only good thing, he was at least better than stalin.
(05-16-2009, 04:04 PM)Strika link Wrote:what does tl;dr mean? ;p

too long; dint read
(05-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Shark link Wrote:tl;dr
tbfy