Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
-O-
(05-11-2009, 07:57 PM)LyNx link Wrote:-O-
:?
lol pilf
(05-11-2009, 07:53 PM)Pilf4R link Wrote:I left, Because Of Restarting My Old Cz/Sk Clan. You Can´t Understand It  :( B&A is Great Clan Anyway, But It is Still Better Be in Clan With my Real Friends. I Can Speak in Czech With them, We are Real Friends, Not Like Here  :roll:

I agree, I would left a clan I just joined, if a clan with only real life friends was in it, however, I don't mean to say that I would leave B&A if some real life friends of mine made a clan. If I was in your place, I'd done the same.

Good luck, Pilfar =)
(05-11-2009, 10:03 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:I agree, I would left a clan I just joined, if a clan with only real life friends was in it, however, I don't mean to say that I would leave B&A if some real life friends of mine made a clan. If I was in your place, I'd done the same.

Good luck, Pilfar =)
noobs
GL with your new clan  :)
Oh, came to edit my post but it's gone. Your not all assholes, i withdraw my statement.

k, now pay me estroe.  :>
lol he looked like a clanhopper from the amount of clans hes joined, and as soon as he gets in  _O-
Meh, he wasn't all that skilled anyway, he was alright.

Anyway, good luck Pilf4R with the other clan.
You guys should tighten up your recruitment. dont let some 1 days clan hoppers in.