Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
We spend our days on SA-MP? LOL sure, you can easily see that by my our hours count. And yeah people play games when they're older, but not as much as you do. You also do not know what trolling is.
(04-16-2009, 06:10 PM)Jerome link Wrote:No, you are 18 year olds who spend their days on SA:MP. And anyway, your point being? Hundreds upon thousands of people play games into their life, like 30/40/50 year olds, so what? Doesn't mean they have no life. If you think that then you need some education in real life. Stop wanking over my posts, etc. and stop trolling every single post i make.

My apologies estroe but sometimes things have to be said, this is my final post on the matter, and now you can watch the nerds cry over it.
You are what you eat, you eat nothing
lol jerome 620 hours, in 2months  _O- you had too be online 10 hours a day atleast.
thats some freaky shit.
(04-16-2009, 06:24 PM)GiLLi link Wrote:lol jerome 620 hours, in 2months  _O- you had too be online 10 hours a day atleast.
thats some freaky shit.
OMG. And he did call me a nerd?
i barely mannaged to get 100 in a year..
Dude, Jerome.

They are pulverizing you left and right, and now I have no respect for you.
Kind of can't believe I did, GTFO.

:w
(04-16-2009, 05:02 PM)Richard link Wrote:Right, and this is where it ends(goes for the other topics were you're talking shit too).

Warnings will be handed out after.
(04-16-2009, 06:56 PM)Richard link Wrote:Warnings will be handed out after.
how about u ban him? I mean hes flaming BA members, and ur BA. Go on dick u know u want too :D
(04-16-2009, 10:38 PM)Darius link Wrote:how about u ban him? I mean hes flaming BA members, and ur BA. Go on dick u know u want too :D

#care
no longer part of B&A o/