Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135355#msg135355 date=1218298051]
Heh, you didn't answer my question Darky... so as is my right in forums I'll repeat it 'till I get some sort of answer:

Darius used a cheater to win a bragging match with another player. Do you think that's fine?

Like Darius says here: No, I didn't use him. He decided to troll Swifty. I watched and took pics.

He didn't use him.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135358#msg135358 date=1218298558]
That WOULD have been not so bad if you had left it at that. BUT you then went on to advertise the win as a legit battle in order to gain the upper hand over Swifty and me (who you were butt hurt with after losing badly to in a fair 2 v 2).

It also shows that you feel you don't have the skill to humiliate us in a fair match, so instead chose to use a fight done with cheats to get back at us. You are NOT legit Darius.

Now I'm asking Darkfire, in his position as leader and spokesperson of BA, if he thinks what you did is OK...
There was a MSN convo involving me, Ghost, Inf and Swifty. Swifty insulted us, at which point Infinity decided to troll him.  ;)
(08-09-2008, 05:18 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Like Darius says here: No, I didn't use him. He decided to troll Swifty. I watched and took pics.

He didn't use him.

What? He tried to make P look bad by advertising a "win" by a guy he knew was cheating!

Bah, Yeray was so right, you guys don't listen and always act like you are in the right, even whenyou're baltantly in the wrong. Cunts.

Darkfire: Darius isn't a fair player, and he thinks cheating is OK. He made that very clear by advertising a match he knew, nay even encouraged cheating to be involved in. By defending his actions you also send out the message that your clan thinks cheating to get the upper hand is OK. This tarnishes your clan, and I reserve the right to decline any One on One, in fact any challenge from BA, on the grounds that I don't know if you guys are going to toggle/use cheats to get the upper hand in a bragging match.

I was right when I predicted your clan would fall 'cos its got too many fuckwits in it. You ain't even a clan anymore [BA], just a bunch of wannabes.

And that's all have to say for now.

:w :w
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135358#msg135358 date=1218298558]
That WOULD have been not so bad if you had left it at that. BUT you then went on to advertise the win as a legit battle in order to gain the upper hand over Swifty and me (who you were butt hurt with after losing badly to in a fair 2 v 2).

It also shows that you feel you don't have the skill to humiliate us in a fair match, so instead chose to use a fight done with cheats to get back at us. You are NOT legit Darius.

Now I'm asking Darkfire, in his position as leader and spokesperson of BA, if he thinks what you did is OK...
pfff a 2vs2 is nothing or u dont remember when u said Sw forfeited cuz we didnt have 4 ppl at da cw?.
and what u pretend on saying Darius isnt legit? waaait ...

Quote:SidVicious link=topic=5322.msg135238#msg135238 date=1218254942]
I have no alternative but to suspect you of having cheats on your PC, which you will use if necessary, if you think using cheats to get one up on another clan is an OK thing to do...
lolz so as u cant beat em u say they r cheaters? thats sad dude
(08-09-2008, 07:16 PM)MoToRoLa link Wrote:lolz so as u cant beat em u say they r cheaters? thats sad dude

Err, actually if you lok at the logs you'll see that the last two proper fights I've ben involved in with BA (one fc, one in 2 v 2) I won BIG time. Lolpwnt. In fact unless HaZe or Vio is involved I usually rape the [BA]. But not no more 'cos they've resorted to cheats.

And like I said in the other thread, gtfo 'cos this in none of your buisness easykill.
FU sid, BA uses cheats on you now? Trying to bring another clans rep down as low as yours? Did darius use the cheats? No. Its like accusing you of seeing a cheater spawn a minigun in a server. :w
(08-09-2008, 07:48 PM)8Ball link Wrote:FU sid, BA uses cheats on you now? Trying to bring another clans rep down as low as yours? Did darius use the cheats? No. Its like accusing you of seeing a cheater spawn a minigun in a server. :w

Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135382#msg135382 date=1218302788]
What? He tried to make P look bad by advertising a "win" by a guy he knew was cheating!

He actually encouraged infinity to use cheats to make P look bad.

FAIL.
He was in a convo with switfy, ghost, and infagity, switfy flamed so inf trolled him. READ MOAR.
Prove he encouraged him to use cheats.., and no-ones in this clan cheats, though its brilliant wishful thinking on your behalf Sid.
(08-09-2008, 08:01 PM)Ryankilla link Wrote:Prove he encouraged him to use cheats...

[BA]Darius a.k.a ScatPr0n

Quote:...
[05:14] [pm] [[U]ScatPr0n_DEAD to lAID_DEAD]: like this next duel, keep toggling, but let him get shots
[05:14] [pm] [[U]ScatPr0n to lAID]: then when u get to 1/4 health just turn dem on mayne