Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
whats this about ? Sid you go emo just because Darius " encouraged " infinity using cheats ?
(08-09-2008, 08:18 PM)azerty link Wrote:whats this about ? Sid you go emo just because Darius " encouraged " infinity using cheats ?

encouraged him to use cheats to make P look bad in what he advertised as a fair duel. yup that pretty much sums it up azerty.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135411#msg135411 date=1218309785]
encouraged him to use cheats to make P look bad in what he advertised as a fair duel. yup that pretty much sums it up azerty.
i dont know anything about that story and i dont give a fuck tbh

Sid i suggest you to hire HoogerBoger to know more about Darius " cheating " it will maybe help you
(08-09-2008, 08:01 PM)Ryankilla link Wrote:Prove he encouraged him to use cheats.., and no-ones in this clan cheats, though its brilliant wishful thinking on your behalf Alfy.
(08-04-2008, 01:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote: here's what BB really thinks about cheats though

http://bin.sa-mp.nl/c/192.html
Im sure he was drunked when he posted that or he wasnt paying atemption to the chat, have fun reading... u will find some funny lines
[BA]Darius didn't cheat, if he was the one cheating, he would been out of this clan right now, but he didn't cheat, so he will stay.

Now just close this drama shit.
[Image: 09-08-08_1546.jpg]
How u like my kitten?
wow, thats a cute little kitten you got there.
Teenage mutan ninja turtels is based on a true story, darius ate a turtle and then shit it out and it had learned to speak and to fight like a ninja.
Darius doesnt get frost bite, he bites frost.

(08-09-2008, 08:42 PM)Salvo link Wrote:[Image: 09-08-08_1546.jpg]
How u like my kitten?

It's lovley
[Image: mydog.jpg]
care... my dog is watching your cat :D