Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Sid, just stay the hell out of this topic, you just say shit.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135345#msg135345 date=1218295546]
Idd. I'll translate Maddolis, if you're too lazy/stupid or choose not to understand.

The bold part was unneccessary.
I wasn't picking sides but you're having me reconsider.
(08-09-2008, 04:27 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Sid, just stay the hell out of this topic, you just say shit.

No I don't say shit Darkfire, take off your blinkers dude, one of your players, Darius, used a cheater to win a bragging match with another player. You think that's fine?
(08-09-2008, 04:38 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:The bold part was unneccessary.
I wasn't picking sides but you're having me reconsider.

Kinda was actually. You act like you are mister diplomatic genius around here but you either don't have the courtesy or you don't have the intelligence, or perhaps both, to try to understand what someone, who doesn't speak English as a native speaker, is saying... when clearly, as I showed, what he said was perfectly capable of being understood...

Madd, take sides dude, /GIVEA FLYINGFUCK, pff.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135351#msg135351 date=1218296796]
No I don't say shit Darkfire, take off your blinkers dude, one of your players, Darius, used a cheater to win a bragging match with another player. You think that's fine?

Did Darius cheat? No, he didn't.
This is going no where .. and this is pointless .
(08-09-2008, 05:05 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Did Darius cheat? No, he didn't.

Heh, you didn't answer my question Darky... so as is my right in forums I'll repeat it 'till I get some sort of answer:

Darius used a cheater to win a bragging match with another player. Do you think that's fine?
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135355#msg135355 date=1218298051]
Darius used a cheater to win a bragging match with another player. Do you think that's fine?
No, I didn't use him. He decided to troll Swifty. I watched and took pics.
i dont troll sid.
(08-09-2008, 05:09 PM)Darius link Wrote:No, I didn't use him. He decided to troll Swifty. I watched and took pics.

That WOULD have been not so bad if you had left it at that. BUT you then went on to advertise the win as a legit battle in order to gain the upper hand over Swifty and me (who you were butt hurt with after losing badly to in a fair 2 v 2).

It also shows that you feel you don't have the skill to humiliate us in a fair match, so instead chose to use a fight done with cheats to get back at us. You are NOT legit Darius.

Now I'm asking Darkfire, in his position as leader and spokesperson of BA, if he thinks what you did is OK...