Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(06-23-2009, 08:43 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: I will explain for all of you :).
Well,this dumbfuck Sonix got kicked,for flaming at fuckin lame attidude.
After he gets kicked some random idiots who thinks to lick his ass also left :)

And,Lucasscot or whatever,You didnt even pass your trial.

Lol'd id never imagine i see sonix kicked from a clan for "flaming" he doesnt even know how to flame  :roll:  , and that lucascot guy , saw him couple of times at lvp well just random i guess

Well u should be thankfull for sonix , if not him BB would'nt rly play at lvp these days
aint gonna be long till BB dies , and BA seems to be dyin to , u can call me Seanstrodamus , i predict the future :P
(06-23-2009, 08:43 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: I will explain for all of you :).
Well,this dumbfuck Sonix got kicked,for flaming at fuckin lame attidude.
After he gets kicked some random idiots who thinks to lick his ass also left :)

And,Lucasscot or whatever,You didnt even pass your trial.
ABout ganga,hes the only real forfeiture.
just as i though, too bad ganga left.
lol the 5 who left or kicked were the main BB at lvp lol with karizma an tripin
(06-23-2009, 09:55 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: aint gonna be long till BB dies , and BA seems to be dyin to , u can call me Seanstrodamus , i predict the future :P
Hey its all part of the IR&A plan.
(06-23-2009, 10:02 PM)Darius link Wrote: Hey its all part of the IR&A plan.

prolly first time in ur life u having fun makin bad energy to good
(06-23-2009, 10:13 PM)Zezima link Wrote: prolly first time in ur life u having fun makin bad energy to good
Sorry I don't speak faggotry. For the love of God could someone translate, don't have a clue what its on about.
(06-23-2009, 10:15 PM)Darius link Wrote: Sorry I don't speak faggotry. For the love of God could someone translate, don't have a clue what its on about.
hes sayin that u been retarded all this time , and finally u got happy for something that u done rite
(06-23-2009, 10:18 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: hes sayin that u been retarded all this time
did he just say that?
[Image: IRAnewtshirt.jpg]

BB IS NOW IRA PROPERTY