Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(10-10-2013, 01:40 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: calm down loser, didnt they teach u about birth control in school or did u focus too much on "real life education"  _O-
ur constantly breaking up and getting together with this slut too so the kid will most likely have a shit future.
not suprising ur looking and finding a girl in grade school either since ur at the same mental maturity as them...

:N
no offtopic son

I pity you, lol.  _O-
So your 18 year old girlfriend is pregnant, and you're looking down on responsible people studying at Universities?
Damn man this shit is as funny as half of the jokes in GTA V*

*Ensuring the comment is on-topic.
(10-10-2013, 02:09 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: So your 18 year old girlfriend is pregnant, and you're looking down on responsible people studying at Universities?

Lol, couldn't have summarized it any better. Wish my English was better so I could've written that, instead of a long, dull note.
[Image: M5JlyCP.gif][Image: cQut3.gif]
[Image: ZNYtm.gif][Image: CKqbO.gif]
[Image: eZ6La.gif][Image: 9dVZG.gif]
[Image: G2vGB.gif][Image: PNlTK.gif]
(10-10-2013, 02:09 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: So your 18 year old girlfriend is pregnant, and you're looking down on responsible people studying at Universities?

No, I'm looking down at people who study at universities who think they're better than people who don't.  :/
Maka whats your PSN ID?
(10-10-2013, 06:33 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Maka whats your PSN ID?

Smytr, but I probably won't be playing until at least tomorrow afternoon.

God damn it just gets better doesn't it. lmao
We all have choices in life who cares each to their own, Keeping on-topic my brother brought a PS3 and GTA V so once his finished I'm going to steal it, He just doesnt know that yet!  >:)
(10-11-2013, 03:02 AM)Nater link Wrote: my brother brought a PS3 and GTA V so once his finished I'm going to steal it, He just doesnt know that yet!  >:)
[Image: Dn1MB.gif]
[Image: 2bHkk.gif]