Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
So eh, totally offtopic here but GTA just released v 1.03. Might fix it for whoever still has trouble.
[Image: The+only+good+system+is+a+sound+system.jpg]

we all die eventually so make sure you maximized your debt.
then do identityfraud a few times &sell your current ''IDENTITY,, then buy big bmw car give to stranger he gets arreste!!!
(10-09-2013, 09:16 AM)Richard link Wrote: So eh, totally offtopic here but GTA just released v 1.03. Might fix it for whoever still has trouble.

Don't go offtopic please estore.
(10-09-2013, 12:09 AM)Jerome link Wrote: [Image: HATERS+GONNA+HATE.+CHECK+DAT_fb2482_3271490.jpg]

I have more fulfilling things in life than a degree and let's be honest friends, degrees are handed out these days and they are a dime a dozen. You have a degree? That's great. I have more GCSE's than you can throw a stick at and an NVQ in mechanical engineering and still have problems getting jobs. School education ain't shit, if you want to learn real things live a real life and educate yourself about real things. Gaining a degree isn't hard, it's mandatory. Try doing something harder like reading a book on the art of war and understanding it or studying quantum physics in your own time. The game of "one up" on an internet forum with your braggadocio attitude shows your complete lack of understanding of real knowledge. Sorry, no offense I'm just sayin'
Having a baby with 15-16 yo girl and implying ur not a loser...
(10-09-2013, 07:56 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: Having a baby with 15-16 yo girl and implying ur not a loser...

Oh my bad, I forgot you had a life worth living...  :roll:

If finding a girl worth getting out of bed for in the morning and making a life for myself, having a child and raising a family is the definition of a loser, then so be it. I don't need to argue about shit on a fucking internet forum you faggot...
(10-09-2013, 09:00 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Oh my bad, I forgot you had a life worth living...  :roll:

If finding a girl worth getting out of bed for in the morning and making a life for myself, having a child and raising a family is the definition of a loser, then so be it. I don't need to argue about shit on a fucking internet forum you faggot...

You impregnated a 15/16 year old girl? Or is Cobra just being a dick?
LOL I love how Fat Cobra says this
Quote:Having a baby with 15-16 yo girl and implying ur not a loser...

and has this in his signature

[Image: 2mcd9wp.jpg]
Fucking a 15 yo girl doesn't necessarily mean impregnating her. If u haven't bothered to use a condom or other birth control and the girl happens to get pregnant, then well, sucks to be you. Having a child younger than 20 yo is just careless. At that point u're still a complete child urself and u don't have the life experience or a stable job to help raise a child urself. On top of that almost all of the couples who get a child that young end up breaking up b4 the child turns 10. As a teen (15-20 yo) it's very unlikely that u've found the love of ur life and ur gonna spend the rest of ur life with that same person. Sorry to break it up for ya but that's how it usually is.

Atleast over here ppl who get children as young as you did are commonly referred as "white trash". But if that's the way u want to live, then so be it, but I sincerely hope that your child won't have to suffer coz of young parents.

(10-09-2013, 09:16 AM)Richard link Wrote: So eh, totally offtopic here but GTA just released v 1.03. Might fix it for whoever still has trouble.
Please estroe, no offtopic chit chat here.
My girlfriend is 18 I've been with her for 2 years, we are having a baby together, due next year. We're happy about it. That's all that matters. Thanks for the  advice IDmad, but I'm afraid in this case you're wrong my friend :>
(10-09-2013, 09:00 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Oh my bad, I forgot you had a life worth living...  :roll:

calm down loser, didnt they teach u about birth control in school or did u focus too much on "real life education"  _O-
ur constantly breaking up and getting together with this slut too so the kid will most likely have a shit future.
not suprising ur looking and finding a girl in grade school either since ur at the same mental maturity as them...

:N

no offtopic son