Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(09-22-2013, 08:14 PM)Maka link Wrote: Seriously, I didn't even know the hiding in the bush thing was actually effective. I tried it once before and just went like "fuck sake, this won't work" and just left. My face when I realised it actually worked.

Haha, please post more of the episodes when they're released. I knew that thing with hiding in the bushes, but that idea to down the choppers with the wind farm is pretty genius imo. :D

Glad enough my cousin showed me how to switch weapons properly lol. I didn't know I could use the left and right button to change weapons of the same type. :+

So btw, it would be so cool if we could use these alien and astronaut characters online. Can't fucking wait anymore!
Did he actually crouch in the bushes? That's pretty cool, didn't think you could hide like that :D
Plain awesome! :o
when is this game getting released?
(09-23-2013, 10:24 PM)Shark link Wrote: when is this game getting released?

kidding me?!

pc-version: don't know, maybe in 6 months
why are u asking me if im kidding? is this a joke to you? wow you're mocking me... thanks for cyber bullying me..
(09-24-2013, 01:51 AM)Shark link Wrote: why are u asking me if im kidding? is this a joke to you? wow you're mocking me... thanks for cyber bullying me..
O+ O+ O+ O+ O+
fate bbz protect me from the claws of internet predators  :'(
(09-24-2013, 02:05 AM)Shark link Wrote: fate bbz protect me from the claws of internet predators  :'(
Always! O+
oh... thanks..

i slowly pull down my pants...