Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443478#msg443478 date=1379606970]
I don't understand the car owning system.. I buy a car on the internet, yet if I wreck it and go impound theres just random cars ive driven before there, and I've lost the car forever.. Whats the point of buying cars if they don't respawn at your garage?
I've not had an issue with the car ownership. I own 2 cars and they either respawn at the garage or in the impound. Not had one disappear on me yet. I have however, found it to be at franklin's house a couple of times though.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
I'm adding #SWK as tags on my snapmatic photos on social club, you guys can check out my stuff there. We can all add #LVP to the pictures we want to share easier and we can search tags on the social club snapmatic section and see what everyone's up to!

Better yet, add SWKTiT4N, maybe we should have a section where we can all post social club accounts so we can just view each others pictures and stats etc alot easier

Keep an eye out on your BAWSAQ investments here. I've invested about 110k in Ammunation as Michael and the values slowly rising, and about 8k in Bittersweet as Franklin, the change is pretty high for Bittersweet so may invest some more and make me some quick cash, I love this feature.
How did you guys buy cars from the internetz? It keeps telling me that I must buy a garage, but I have no idea where? Or is it because my garage at my property was full already?
(09-19-2013, 06:06 PM)Turkey link Wrote: How did you guys buy cars from the internetz? It keeps telling me that I must buy a garage, but I have no idea where? Or is it because my garage at my property was full already?

I seemed to have garages for each player, I don't remember buying them, maybe they popped up once I linked my account to social club, try that if you haven't already for some cool features.

I couldn't buy a jetski until I bought a slip at the pier however, but each character has different locations for huge car garages
(09-19-2013, 06:06 PM)Turkey link Wrote: How did you guys buy cars from the internetz? It keeps telling me that I must buy a garage, but I have no idea where? Or is it because my garage at my property was full already?
You need to drive to a garage facility and buy one. Theres several large ones around SA. Theres a biggish one at the back of little seoul (expensive).
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443482#msg443482 date=1379610670]
I seemed to have garages for each player, I don't remember buying them, maybe they popped up once I linked my account to social club, try that if you haven't already for some cool features.

I couldn't buy a jetski until I bought a slip at the pier however, but each character has different locations for huge car garages

Okay, gotta try this ScoialClub and see what features it has.

I also bought the slip and got a jetsky there aswell. :)

(09-19-2013, 06:12 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: You need to drive to a garage facility and buy one. Theres several large ones around SA. Theres a biggish one at the back of little seoul :)

Ah! Thanks, will buy that one then. :)

Btw, how can I drop weapons? I tried to buy the gun that looks like the MP5 and wanted to replace it with the Uzi, but it didn't work somehow... :<
Weapons don't drop, you keep em all  :+ select the uzi and you should see a 1/2 or 1/3 etc depending on however many weapons you have of the same type, then you can cycle through using the RT/R2 LT/L2 depending on whether you have XBOX or PS3 :p

[Image: jbvjO0NibEMeeF.png]

My first heist breakdown  :P Smudged my gunman due to it being a light spoiler
(09-19-2013, 06:23 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Ah! Thanks, will buy that one then. :)
The best garage to buy is the Grove street garage as it's just down from Franklin's house, it's cheaper than some of the others plus it's quite big too!

[Image: Ygj356D.jpg]

(09-19-2013, 06:23 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Btw, how can I drop weapons? I tried to buy the gun that looks like the MP5 and wanted to replace it with the Uzi, but it didn't work somehow... :<
You don't need to replace guns, you just buy the one you want and keep em!
(09-19-2013, 06:32 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: The best garage to buy is the Grove street garage as it's just down from Franklin's house, it's cheaper than some of the others plus it's quite big too!

How comes I got these garages for free? The grove street one for Franklin and another one for Michael? I never bought them they just turned up
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443487#msg443487 date=1379612144]
How comes I got these garages for free? The grove street one for Franklin and another one for Michael? I never bought them they just turned up
Do you have the collectors edition? As they come free with it.