Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(09-19-2013, 06:37 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Do you have the collectors edition? As they come free with it.

No its just the normal edition I pre ordered off amazon :/ I also have a special vehicle (Elegy RH8) whenever I want in these garages and a gun I get for free with all its attachments unlocked
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443489#msg443489 date=1379612311]
No its just the normal edition I pre ordered off amazon :/ I also have a special vehicle (Elegy RH8) whenever I want in these garages and a gun I get for free with all its attachments unlocked
That's weird, I have no idea then lol
But my slots are all full and it says something like you already have a weapon of this type.

Thx for the map! :)
Can someone explain to me real quick how you make money on the stock market? I had just done that first assassination mission with Franklin, then the BET stock went booming. I had bought about 4k worth, but how does one make money from this? I don't understand this shit.
(09-19-2013, 07:15 PM)Maka link Wrote: Can someone explain to me real quick how you make money on the stock market? I had just done that first assassination mission with Franklin, then the BET stock went booming. I had bought about 4k worth, but how does one make money from this? I don't understand this shit.

Once the value of the stock goes up you can sell it for more than you bought it for, and it'll show you the profit
[Image: jNq50alTPvQ0J.png]

Eg here I've bought 155 shares for $108,451.95 about two hours ago, the change has been a postive, so +1.55%, which means the value of the shares have risen, the change being $1,680, which is the total sum of the change for all 155 shares. So if I go ingame and sell them all now, I get the money I invested back and 1680 profit

I'm not sure how to use the single player one as well though, apparently theres tips on the radio and Lester gives some too, about which stocks will rise/plummet all the time, which means you can invest when stocks are dirt cheap and then watch them rise as a ingame event triggers them
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443495#msg443495 date=1379615254]
Once the value of the stock goes up you can sell it for more than you bought it for, and it'll show you the profit

Okay, thanks bro.
http://www.alivegamezone.com/video-games...ease-date/

Only £25 for PC
Grand Theft Auto V Mythbusters: Episode 1
lmfao
(09-22-2013, 07:27 PM)Turkey link Wrote: lmfao

Seriously, I didn't even know the hiding in the bush thing was actually effective. I tried it once before and just went like "fuck sake, this won't work" and just left. My face when I realised it actually worked.