Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
As much as I like SF and LV, Los Santos will be massive and offer alot. And yeah they might be available as DLC but very excited over it.
(11-03-2011, 04:00 PM)Ryan J. Clyde link Wrote: I take it you haven't played RDR?

No, I don't have a PS3, but I'd assume there are no planes in RDR that would allow you to fly over any mountainous barrier?
(11-02-2011, 05:40 PM)Danny link Wrote: No one's mentioned the, imo, best thing yet...

First scene, on the beach. Couple walking a dog. I've always said GTA needs animals.

This. And there might be some children around though...
http://i.imgur.com/E9Tf5.jpg
Certain man in power could also be Toreno, though I'm hoping for Mr. Vercetti as well. Nice post Rien.
He so looks like in his 60s. The speaker said that he moved to LS because of the weather but VC already has good weather.

Not going to be Tommy, gonna bet my naked ass on that.
Eh, VC starts off with all islands closed off because of the weather :+
Young Maylay does a voice over in the game at some point. That was confirmed a while ago by the man himself on his Twitter page.
That means we'll get a glimpse of CJ then. Also, I doubt the old man is a playable character still, but only time will tell. I still believe he's either an aged Tommy Vercetti or Toreno. Toreno was a pretty big character in SA, hence I'm not excluding him, especially with the whole jet thing involved.
It has to be someone older since he has got a family w/ kids and enough $ to buy that house at Vinewood. He looks to young to be Tommy imho.