Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
CJ was definitely my least favourite protagonist from all the games. I genuinely hope he's not a major character - he annoys me.

(11-03-2011, 10:11 PM)Turkey link Wrote: He so looks like in his 60s. The speaker said that he moved to LS because of the weather but VC already has good weather.

Not going to be Tommy, gonna bet my naked ass on that.

That's not to say Tommy won't show up in the game. That guy in the trailer sure looks a good graphics version of him - or at least it looks mildly like Ray Liotta

[Image: screenshot_270442_thumb_wide940.jpg]
[Image: ray-liotta-20070505-251203.jpg]

Also, in that image Rien posted, the Rockstar guy confirms who the 'main' character is (assuming there's more than one). Tommy isn't half african-american.
GTA San Andreas - Trailer #2: The Official Trailer

:)
In GTA San Andreas, Toreno looked, for me at least, 40 or more. GTA San Andreas is ambiented in 1992. By now he'd be at least in his late 50's or early 60's, so I doubt the dude everyone's talking about is him. He doesn't look that old.
I already know who it is :+ IT IS estroe !!!!!!  _O- Jokes, I aint to excited for this it will be good I guess but if I buy it I will wait till its cheap becuase I rarley play my PS3 as it is :P and my PC would barley run it, But I hope its Tommy or has Tommy in it atleast because his my favourite :)
I'd love a LS, SF and LV with each one of them being close to Liberty City size.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=29619.0

Shit, Vinewood? San Andreas? Daaaaayum. Also before I started the video I thought it's a real-life parody of the actual trailer lol(black guy in white shirt and jeans looked SOOO real, I swear).
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...ement.html

"Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created."
in last scene its clearly LS in san andreas when looking on Winewood side over city look left side building and high of buildings same as in LS..
And i think Mountain and THE !! DOG !! Will be amazing for RPing.
and before last scene when car was burning its the way of LS to LV...
also at 00.36 second its clearly Los Santos up to Verone beach way + right way of LS hospital...

Dude its clearly in LS AND LV with new city names and with NEW graphs..........they rebuild-ed GTA SAN ANDREAS !
Have you not been following the topic or anything R* North has let loose at all? There is no LV. Rockstar has stated themselves that it will only be LS.
I wonder what famous people they'll get for the voices? I'd love a Samuel L Jackson return (even though Tenpenny's dead). I wouldn't say no to MC Eiht either. Or Ice Cube.