Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-25-2011, 12:18 PM)Strika link Wrote: its rather only you with that problem, not mta. just sayn.. never had it.
i had it shitloadz of times aswell
Same prob too.
(07-25-2011, 12:18 PM)Strika link Wrote: its rather only you with that problem, not mta. just sayn.. never had it.
Err no, as you just saw, as well as playing with other people and spectating happening with them.
I did exaggerate when I said half an hour, but you get the point.

Nice logic.
Being an expert sa-mp fighter I must chime in and say that the MTA sync is worse for fighting, as it is inconsistent. Lag with a level of consistency trumps bad or weird lag.
i get it quite alot, and do it to people quite alot too, i even rapid fire someone some times and i stand up and goto run and then he dies :[
enough is enough.

watch my frag video or -1

PREDATOR 2
(07-25-2011, 04:46 PM)HoldeN link Wrote: i get it quite alot, and do it to people quite alot too, i even rapid fire someone some times and i stand up and goto run and then he dies :[
that happens becouse of pings.. mta works as server/client side it means.. when you hit someone on your screen, he will get the hit on his game acording to the ping between both, so if you have 400 ping and you hit another guy with 300 ping count 700 ms +/- and its the time he will take on receive the hit. Correct me someone if im wrong but i think that is the reason of it
(07-30-2011, 01:23 PM)Zoot link Wrote: enough is enough.

watch my frag video or -1

*uber cool gangsta pro video*

//

(07-30-2011, 02:49 PM)yeray link Wrote: that happens becouse of pings.. mta works as server/client side it means..

That's how nearly every MP game works, lol.

(07-30-2011, 02:49 PM)yeray link Wrote: when you hit someone on your screen, he will get the hit on his game acording to the ping between both, so if you have 400 ping and you hit another guy with 300 ping count 700 ms +/- and its the time he will take on receive the hit. Correct me someone if im wrong but i think that is the reason of it

As far as I know ping is calculated by the avarage reactiontime of client -> server -> client, this means that the server is able to send packets to other clients sooner as the sender-client gets a response from the server. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would reduce the sync-time.

//²

nice tree texture you got there at 0:54 zoot, haha.
The worst vid u made.