• Number of results will now show in the header of the resultstable
  • Updated IRC command '!logs' with the adminpassword
  • Lowered maximum number of results to 2500

:P
Getting better and better!

It has already come in handy twice  :)
Thank Ronaldlokers for this:

http://users.firestarter.us/mrbondt/
Because Peter today changed a couple of things to make #LVP.echo nicer for the VIP's, I decided to change some things as well :)
Firstly, there are now different passwords for every IRC level, for example @ and % have the password 'mrbondtftw', but + has 'thevipsoflvp' (yea, I have also passwords for ~ and & 8)7).

I also updated the !logs command, it's now a public command which checks which channel it is executed in. If it's #LVP.crew it shows 'mrbondtftw' as password, in #LVP.vip 'thevipsoflvp'. In all other channels it just shows the url :P

I hope everything's clear, if not, ask me :)
nice work MrBondt :)

-Popz
Indeed, will be useful for everyone! :+
Today I finally succeeded to make it much faster and add a small feature.
Performance improvements:
  • Changed the way how the levels of Nuwani's messages are stored
    (forgot to part Klotebot, so now there are several hours of adminmessages with level 0, anyone can see them :/ _O-)
  • The standard starttime is now set to 3 days back instead of the very first message in the database
Feature:
  • A small select of how many maximum results you would like
    (the more results, the slower the query gets ;) the impact shouldn't be too much though)

I hope it can now run smoothly for a couple of months (at least!) now :)
I just can't get my fingers of it. I updated the logs with yet another nice feature :+ This time, it's a short url function. It's easy to use, just make your settings, and check the box next to "Create short URL". After you click "Search #LVP.echo logs", you'll see a short and easy to copy url in the addressbar.

I also made this so that you can give it to non-admins / mods, without any chance they spot the password :) The password box will not contain any password, but they can see the adminmessages.

The short url's are stored in the database, and will never be deleted (ofcourse, when the whole database is gone... but then the short url's won't be of any use anyway :P).

Have fun with it. Oh, and ofcourse, more ideas are very welcome ;)
So I updated the logs again today :D and I'll keep it brief:
  • Selection between Regular and Main Server (same passwords for the adminmessages)
  • Parsetime of the colors in the messages is now being tracked
  • Dates and times are now clickable and will take you to all the messages from 1 minute back to 1 minute ahead of the time you click on. (If you don't understand that bit, try it out and look at the times)
Awesome.  Nice work MrBondt :)