Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.3z - Check out the new weapon sync on LVP!
(01-21-2014, 04:35 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Lol man I caught a case and they permabanned me, unless you fancy going and unbanning me I can't play. Plus that and the fact I rarely have time to spend in-game these days, I am pretty much retired to the forum and lurking about here. I still am a part of this community though and I like to at least try and give back something and whatever I can as it's given me a lot of fun over the years, so you know, I have my topics here and there and this is something I'm against, I don't think people will enjoy this at all and I mean, have you played Just Cause 2 multiplayer? DM is not skilled. You shoot at someone and hope they die. This is exactly the same thing if not exactly.. fuck it, I'm just against it, some people won't be some will, whatever.  :Y)

Howlong have you been banned already?
Leadaim Fix for SA:MP 0.3x
i'm gonna ask again:

why isn't fuse in the developer team?
(01-22-2014, 01:47 AM)Shark link Wrote: i'm gonna ask again:

why isn't fuse in the developer team?

If he's in the dev team, why not give him admin rights at the same time?
i wont downlod 0.3z i'll keep in 0.3x  :D :D :D
i wana play 0,3z pls lvp bring it here.
There's not a stable version out yet, and it doesn't really depend on us. Be patient!
(01-22-2014, 12:36 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: i wont downlod 0.3z i'll keep in 0.3x  :D :D :D
why stay on the X ? what du you think is rong whit it
(01-22-2014, 12:36 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: i wont downlod 0.3z i'll keep in 0.3x  :D :D :D
You wouldn't be able to connect to 0.3z servers then..
(01-22-2014, 01:13 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: Howlong have you been banned already?

Hella long, since first reunion  :'(

(01-22-2014, 07:32 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: If he's in the dev team, why not give him admin rights at the same time?

I thought we had this discussion? Unless you're being facetious? In which case, bravo. Otherwise; I did point out to estroe that just because someone is a developer doesn't mean they should have admin rights, to which he agreed. Use some logic.

However I do want to recommend Fuse for developer as he seems to have very good knowledge.