Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(12-26-2013, 04:11 AM)Jerome link Wrote: I already bought two "cash cards" in-game, about £10 altogether. I think it's a nice option if you're wanting some cash quickly, it is an option it isn't forced as Rockstar specifically said before release, and I quote:

Also, those who are glitching money and levels are going to get banned, Rockstar log absolutely everything lol. Hereis what is happening:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...15952.html

Personally, I'd rather do it all legitimately. Much more fun, long-lasting and I don't get banned from Xbox Live and fuck my Xbox gaming up. Although Rockstar have said those being "gifted" money but are legitimate players do not need to worry. I saw a guy get given a 200+ million bounty today in one lobby, just saying. The GTA V Online economy will be fixed soon.

you do well <3 and yeah these "quicker to get" items you need to pay aren't anything new. nowadays its rather rare not doing it.
I doubt I'll be banned on the PS3. :)

Yeah, I've also received money from hackers first, that's how I found out about this hack. But really, exactly that is Rockstars problem. Why would I ban people on Christmas day for level and money hacks. That's ridicilous! Half of the COD 4 community used that rank hack on PC, no one got banned either.
Turkeh u hcker i bn u!!!! >:)

Yeah most people hack on COD and games alike on PS3 and never get banned. Its one of a few reasons I stick to PC gaming if I game.
(12-26-2013, 05:30 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I doubt I'll be banned on the PS3. :)

Yeah, I've also received money from hackers first, that's how I found out about this hack. But really, exactly that is Rockstars problem. Why would I ban people on Christmas day for level and money hacks. That's ridicilous! Half of the COD 4 community used that rank hack on PC, no one got banned either.

I believe estroe got banned once for using the rank hack. I never did though.
(12-27-2013, 08:21 PM)Maka link Wrote: I believe estroe got banned once for using the rank hack. I never did though.

estroes such a noob  8)
(12-28-2013, 04:51 AM)Nater link Wrote: estroes such a noob  8)

Estoere is such a hypocritical bastard, on LVP always talking about how cheating is bad and so on, even muted me once for posting links to SAMP hacks and now we hear about him being a PS3 cheater. Motherfucker.
Heh, yeah I remember that. Luckily I had 3/4 legit keys :D

@Hooger: PS3? I expected you to have better intel.
(12-28-2013, 11:35 AM)Richard link Wrote: Heh, yeah I remember that. Luckily I had 3/4 legit keys :D

@Hooger: PS3? I expected you to have better intel.

No diff, you are still a cheater and I propose your management / admin status get removed.
Welcome to the world of politicans! :)

You can occupy the pirate ship to protest if you want...
(12-28-2013, 02:30 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: No diff, you are still a cheater and I propose your management / admin status get removed.

You understand e-store is already retired, right? lol.