Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
xD

Yeah I noticed. Couple of good artists but nothing that'll convince me to go next year, yet.
I'm looking at possibly doing Brutal Assault again and Summer Breeze this time, unless I head over in July.
(09-22-2012, 05:21 PM)Maka link Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/ZCci8.png

Hey, maybe it'll work. Also, Wacken is already sold out again.

ROFL!!!

Meytal Cohen - Walk by Pantera - Drum Cover

^I'm in love :D
How To Catch A Kangaroo
^ is that Maddolis
(09-26-2012, 02:21 AM)HaZe link Wrote: How To Catch A Kangaroo
^ is that Maddolis

Roflmao _O- His got pretty bad ass hair I'd love to mosh with it :P I think it may be Maddolis' dad :D the Maddolis family is famous kangaroo hunters pmsl  _O-
Thirty years from now, no doubt :P
Bar band Brothers Luis plays Dragonforce
(09-26-2012, 09:07 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Thirty years from now, no doubt :P
Rofl  _O-

Hey guys what I can't decide what back patch should I put on a denim jacket?  :'( Its so hard.... I have 3 back patches but not sure which to use or what band to have its hard I love so many bands :D I thought about buying a couple of jackets and having a few different ones. I also need to buy the jacket but I have found a place to buy them from. I have alot of patches to use.  I know Maddolis has one can you upload me some pics for me possibly please?
The backpatch choice is yours and yours alone; we don't know who your most treasured band(s) is/are.
I'm editing mine soon, re-doing the back with a cut-out Equilibrium backpatch and probably swapping some patches like the Strapping Young Lad one, taking Candlemass and In The Woods... off and moving the Istapp down.

http://tshirtslayer.com/item/dans-kutte-updated
(09-27-2012, 10:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: The backpatch choice is yours and yours alone; we don't know who your most treasured band(s) is/are.
I'm editing mine soon, re-doing the back with a cut-out Equilibrium backpatch and probably swapping some patches like the Strapping Young Lad one, taking Candlemass and In The Woods... off and moving the Istapp down.

http://tshirtslayer.com/item/dans-kutte-updated

Wow epic collection of stuff bro looks wicked!!!!

I am thinking of doing the whole jacket and then leaving room for a back patch and if I can't decide which to put I might just buy a bunch more smaller ones to put there or maybe get a custom made Baphomet or Pentagram their or something :D I need to find a LARGE sleeveless I found some on Nuclear Blast's site that are good I might go see some shops over the weekend and see what I can find :)

EDIT: Found epic local site that has some sick Slayer, Death (Super keen about this one), and Iron Maiden back patches :)

MAJOR EPIC EDIT FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Just brought a denim jacket with a Dark Funeral patch already sew on to it :D and only cost me $29 bucks all up massive score will upload pics soon!!!

Another edit xD I brought 32 patches for $45 :P
Sabaton was fucking amazing yesterday. Such a great vibe throughout the entire gig, crowd really bonded.
There were a bunch of kids in the front rows and Joakim acted rather surprised that there were children that small there, listening to the music. He got a box of sunglasses and gave 'em all one.

Sabaton - White Death