Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Yeah, I thought it was rather unneeded to completely get rid of the topic, but then again, this is LVP. It's not worth complaining about it.
(09-17-2012, 08:40 AM)Maka link Wrote: Yeah, I thought it was rather unneeded to completely get rid of the topic, but then again, this is LVP. It's not worth complaining about it.

True that.

Corey Taylor Talks About Justin Bieber And Rebecca Black (FULL HD)

^I loldĀ  _O-
Yeah so basically some amateur Egyptian/American filmmaker makes something insulting the Muslim prophet and so people decide to violently protest half way round the fucking world, endangering the well-being of many innocent people in the central business district of our largest city by throwing bottles and carrying signs threatening beheading to those who insult Muhammed.
There should be zero fucking tolerance for this kind of behavior, and the only reason it's given any protection is because there's a social stigma around insulting Muslims because their extremists are more extreme than those of any other religion. What happened to not giving in to terrorist threats? These are exactly the same fucking thing. You give these maniacs leeway and they'll keep at it. So much for free speech. If I walked around the city carrying signs saying "insult heavy metal and you'll be beheaded," I wouldn't get away with it so easily. God damn, if I see someone carrying a sign like that I'd be inclined to rip it out of their hands and regale the dick with stories about how Muhammed got onto his knees last night and caught some of my hot load in eyes and all over his beard.
What's even worse is when reputable sites on the internet (read: last bastion for free speech) remove protest against this disgraceful behavior.
Exactly. I really can't add anything more to your post. This has gotten way out of hand, and all because of some video. I can't even imagine how deep these idiots are into all of this retarded, out-dated shit. Behaviour like this deserves no tolerance. We also have a nut like that over here in our country, one with extremist thoughts (you know, the whole Sharia4Belgium/Holland crap). Does the government do anything about it though? Oh fuck no they don't. No one can fucking stand this piece of shit and his clan of dwarves. He was about to be exported back to Morocco, as he had been in jail too many times, but yeah, looks like this isn't happening either. This however, compared to what goes down in Sydney, the Middle-East and already tons of other places, is still only small-time.

Funniest thing ever, since they literally have the image of being violent psychopaths and at the same time, they're just making that image stronger.
A Life Once Lost - All Teeth
i love this cd, they use to be metalcore-ish (which i don't have a problem with but noted out of respect for the thread) on their older CDs but this one is mostly meshuggah/pantera style groove metal

(09-17-2012, 08:45 AM)Nater link Wrote: True that.

Corey Taylor Talks About Justin Bieber And Rebecca Black (FULL HD)

^I loldĀ  _O-
Corey Taylor is awesome
Heh, so I frequently visit reddit. Just happened to bump into this popular topic on the atheism sub-forum:

http://nl.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/...heres_why/

I would actually strongly urge everyone to read this through.
Harrowing read, something really needs to be done, and not only in Belgium.
As soon as their extremists get hands on one of the many thousands of nukes created, shit will really hit the fan. I don't think it'll happen for some time but we need to seriously nullify these religions if we want our species to advance beyond the next century or two.
(09-17-2012, 05:10 PM)Carcass link Wrote: Corey Taylor is awesome
Indeed I have a bunch of clips of his stuff its good as :D

Religion is fucked >_<

(09-17-2012, 07:42 PM)Maka link Wrote: Heh, so I frequently visit reddit. Just happened to bump into this popular topic on the atheism sub-forum:

http://nl.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/...heres_why/

I would actually strongly urge everyone to read this through.
Will read after work I aint got much of a lunch break :(
(09-18-2012, 03:00 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Harrowing read, something really needs to be done, and not only in Belgium.
As soon as their extremists get hands on one of the many thousands of nukes created, shit will really hit the fan. I don't think it'll happen for some time but we need to seriously nullify these religions if we want our species to advance beyond the next century or two.

I agree. The Middle-East is a fucked up place, but the problem is that not enough action gets taken around these parts either.
It's the truth though and this is exactly why I, just like you, feel that people should start opening their eyes more, instead of trying to censor shit so nobody 'gets insulted'.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCci8.png

Hey, maybe it'll work. Also, Wacken is already sold out again.