Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
i'd give a high 5 2 any spurs fan right now
Wow really, one good result Azerty, and you're the most active you've been this season...

Fair play we played with an arrogance that was unbecoming of a team that have acheived little yet and got what we deserved, annoying as LeArse were there for the taking today.

Didn't think I'd be able to smile again today but then Charlie "the cunt merchant" Adam stepped up to show how to take a penalty...

Some dodgy going ons in the Gerrad household methinks.
Beginner's guide to taking penalties:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wrmdcl.gif
_O- That is genuine LOL, even more so that the ice cream guy looks scouse.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg416360#msg416360 date=1330291734]
i'd give a high 5 2 any spurs fan right now
ROFL!!!!!! _O- I'm so going up to my bosses office right nao to say that xD

come on liverpool !!!1 beet the cockneysssss
typicall .. was always gonna happen wearnt it . missed a penalty hit the post twice took an og to score the ball was never gonna go in for us why it took 90 minutes to make our first subsistute i dno no shuda brought bellamy on in the 70th minute shutin like that an carroll to thats the champions league gone for liverpool now between arsenal an chelsea even tho we got a game in hand but if we cant finish teams we got no chance .. good finishes by RVP tho
I'm still pretty confident we'll get top 3 as it looks like Chelsea are out of it now and the only other team that can catch us is Van Persie.
(03-03-2012, 07:51 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: I'm still pretty confident we'll get top 3 as it looks like Chelsea are out of it now and the only other team that can catch us is Van Persie.

Don't worry. Arsenal have QPR coming up at the end of the month. All you need is Joey Barton to do him in and you're sorted. If that doesn't do it maybe Balotelli will do it. They also got Wolves coming up (April) so he'll also have to face Frimpong. :P

I might apply for a job as Chelsea manager. You get a nice pay and you don't have to be there for long.
AVB sacked lol