Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(03-04-2012, 03:06 PM)Swift link Wrote: AVB sacked lol
well fuck yeah finally

WE BENITEZ NOW

WE CHAMPIONSHIP LATER
[Image: icon_lol.gif]
benitez wont go chelsea i dont think ... i gotta feelin they gonna get jose again at the end of the season as he wants to return to the premiership
I can see it already at the end of the season - Redknapp to England, Mourinho to Chelsea and we end up with David bloody Moyes and sell Modric, VDV and Bale for 2 bags of walkers crisps and a deep fried mars bar...
(03-04-2012, 06:04 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: I can see it already at the end of the season - Redknapp to England, Mourinho to Chelsea and we end up with David bloody Moyes and sell Modric, VDV and Bale for 2 bags of walkers crisps and a deep fried mars bar...
I was really hoping you'd at least manage a draw today.

P.S ffs wtf Holland, PSV 2:6 Twente
Arsenal 3 - 0 Ac milan

Arsenal realy dominated this game but couldnt get the 4th goal ... :/ anyway great match to watch.

ibramovich & bommel are sick divers :D
arsenal dominated untill tha kid chamberland or how ever ya spell it went off then they wearnt as dominent they let milan into the game RVP big miss i thought he was gonna score but no 1 can blame him was an amazin game to watch tho  also how the fuck did ac milan miss tha chance ?
Do-do-do-domination! 7:1 for Barcelona.

APOEL eliminated Lyon, lol. 1-0 in first match for Lyon, 1-0 this match for APOEL. Extra time. Penalties: 4-2 for APOEL
it was 4:3
Today is the 120th anniversary of the formation of Liverpool FC. :)