Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
huahuahauhaaha chelsea
Yeah, all English teams are SHITE this year in CL. I knew we were gonna lose, I mean Napoli have been doing 10x better than us in CL.
QPHAAA 0-1 Fulham in the west london derby. oh bobby you really like to play in championship or wha  :w
I hate Mark Hughes with a passion, overated cunt of a manager. It's never his fault when his team loses, usually the ref or the whole world is out to get him.
Reds in Wemberly todayyy come on bring back that fuckin trophy :) Oh an Btw ino you manc twats an cockney fucks are gonna say  micky mouse cup an shit :) but thats cuz u aint there .. an i find it funny  Bala sayin arsenal no longer on top LMAO !!! tottenham seriosly its 1 great season i admit .. but lets be fair ... arsenal bin better than you for a decade ... dont claim ur better over 1 season .. i dont give a shit bout arsenal or tottenham but i think bale sayin tha is just bein to cocky ... do it for another 5 - 6 years tottenham then say it
Regardless of Arsenal's troubles, they have a real talent in the Ox. I wouldn't mind having him at Liverpool. And seeing how easy Wenger lets his good players go, I'm sure we won't struggle to get him. If it was any other manager we'd be looking at paying something crazy like £30m. With it being Wenger we could get him for a decent price.
(02-26-2012, 03:38 PM)Munch link Wrote: Regardless of Arsenal's troubles, they have a real talent in the Ox. I wouldn't mind having him at Liverpool. And seeing how easy Wenger lets his good players go, I'm sure we won't struggle to get him. If it was any other manager we'd be looking at paying something crazy like £30m. With it being Wenger we could get him for a decent price.
Wait, why you? WE GON GET DAT OX
(02-26-2012, 03:38 PM)Munch link Wrote: Regardless of Arsenal's troubles, they have a real talent in the Ox. I wouldn't mind having him at Liverpool. And seeing how easy Wenger lets his good players go, I'm sure we won't struggle to get him. If it was any other manager we'd be looking at paying something crazy like £30m. With it being Wenger we could get him for a decent price.
I must admit the Ox is amazing :d

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham that's all i can say...
AC Milan 5 - 0 Arsenal that's all i can say...

Anyway who watched the carling cup final? It was ashame that Cardiff lost, all the way to penallties, their last penalty taker must be feeling the wrath..
Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham Highlights 26.02.2012