Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(07-04-2009, 05:22 PM)cloakster link Wrote: It doesn't prove your point because the 360 can play at 1920x1080 on a 8.5GB dual layer DVD :)
Not clearer then blu-ray though. :P
(07-04-2009, 06:43 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Not clearer then blu-ray though. :P

How do you know that? Have you looked at them side by side?
(07-04-2009, 08:11 PM)cloakster link Wrote: How do you know that? Have you looked at them side by side?
Why u even continuing this? lol , lots of people above me says its clearer , + blu-ray won the scene against HD DVD, and most commercials about DVDs that come out say - ON DVD AND BLU-RAY blah blah.
(07-05-2009, 02:43 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Why u even continuing this? lol , lots of people above me says its clearer , + blu-ray won the scene against HD DVD, and most commercials about DVDs that come out say - ON DVD AND BLU-RAY blah blah.

I give up cuz you will never understand that there's a difference between the quality of a movie and a game. They have NOTHING to do with each other.

Movies are in HD because blu-ray's can hold a larger amount of space (50GB). Games are in HD because the GPU and CPU can handle processing that much.
Sean3, your talking out of your head where as people is telling you technical facts and you are still ignoring them.
(07-05-2009, 04:40 AM)cloakster link Wrote: I give up cuz you will never understand that there's a difference between the quality of a movie and a game. They have NOTHING to do with each other.

Movies are in HD because blu-ray's can hold a larger amount of space (50GB). Games are in HD because the GPU and CPU can handle processing that much.
Explain to me in the quote that u quoted where i said anything about the difference between game and movie quality? And read up ahead.
(07-05-2009, 04:22 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Explain to me in the quote that u quoted where i said anything about the difference between game and movie quality? And read up ahead.

The thing is, this convo started because you were comparing the PS3 to the 360. Then you started with how the PS3 is better because of the blu-ray. I said that the blu-ray is pointless to point out because its a gaming console and not supposed to be a movie player. Then you said something about how games look clearer because its on a blu ray and not a DVD.
(07-05-2009, 04:22 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Explain to me in the quote that u quoted where i said anything about the difference between game and movie quality? And read up ahead.

you got memory loss..?
(07-05-2009, 11:06 PM)cloakster link Wrote: The thing is, this convo started because you were comparing the PS3 to the 360. Then you started with how the PS3 is better because of the blu-ray. I said that the blu-ray is pointless to point out because its a gaming console and not supposed to be a movie player. Then you said something about how games look clearer because its on a blu ray and not a DVD.
Ok so i compared it, rite, if i created a topic about PS3, any 360 fan would leave a negative comment. So yeh, i said blu-ray was a better player then HD DVD when it comes to gaming and movies. For gaming i was wrong, and as i said here (  how can a movie be played in a better resolution on a blu-ray disc but not a game? ) on my other posts. But on the post cloakster quoted, is that he misunderstood. This is what i said (Why u even continuing this? lol , lots of people above me says its clearer , + blu-ray won the scene against HD DVD, and most commercials about DVDs that come out say - ON DVD AND BLU-RAY blah blah.) Where do u see me talking about gameplay on this comment? Cant u read most commericals about DVD's < where does that have anything to do with games? As i said, let the gameplay go, but blu-ray still delivers a better quality then the 360 when >>IT COMES TO MOVIES<<. And if u cant handle a little competition, then dont reply at all.

@Jag , since when i cared about u to actually reply to u?
(06-27-2009, 10:04 PM)cloakster link Wrote: One big positive that i will say about the PS3 is that it does a WAY better job at up-scaling DVD's to 1080p.
Back on page 3 i already admitted that the PS3 was better for movies :P

And why are you talking about HD-DVD's? The 360 does NOT use them.