Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(07-06-2009, 12:34 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: @Jag , since when i cared about u to actually reply to u?

}:| just shush, and go watch movies on your pshit3..
(07-06-2009, 06:06 AM)Jag link Wrote: }:| just shush, and go watch movies on your pshit3..
Why u med? pointless response, just hang around forums and suck it up, scared to come in game.

(07-06-2009, 12:51 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Back on page 3 i already admitted that the PS3 was better for movies :P

And why are you talking about HD-DVD's? The 360 does NOT use them.
Then what kind of format does 360 use? NON-HD? lmao Face it man, PS3 will be better.

BRB , playing with my true HD blu-ray PS3. XOXOXO
(07-06-2009, 06:06 AM)Jag link Wrote: }:| just shush, and go watch movies on your pshit3..

The only reason why you and the other are Xbox fanboys is because y'all can't afford a PS3..
It's just a fact that PS3 has a higher limit then Xbox and it uses Blu Ray, nuff said..

Even the creators of Mirror's Edge said that they reached the limit of 360 with their graphics but they didn't at PS3..
(07-06-2009, 02:46 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Then what kind of format does 360 use? NON-HD? lmao Face it man, PS3 will be better.

BRB , playing with my true HD blu-ray PS3. XOXOXO

Have you watched blu-ray's on it before? Are you even playing on a 1080p TV?

The 360 uses dual layer DVD's and thats why it costs $200 less :P
(07-06-2009, 04:02 PM)cloakster link Wrote: The 360 uses dual layer DVD's and thats why it costs $200 less :P
But is it better then blu-ray in quality? I dont think so.
(07-06-2009, 11:00 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: But is it better then blu-ray in quality? I dont think so.

For gaming its the same.
(07-06-2009, 11:35 PM)cloakster link Wrote: For gaming its the same.

and thats what consoles are made for,YAY...
Well, due to the prices going down on the blu-ray player, people would chose the player, but if u had money AND IS SMART ENOUGH, ull buy a PS3 for multi-tasking, so still, WITHOUT A DOUBT, PS3 is better.
(07-06-2009, 03:30 PM)Thug link Wrote: The only reason why you and the other are Xbox fanboys is because y'all can't afford a PS3..
It's just a fact that PS3 has a higher limit then Xbox and it uses Blu Ray, nuff said..
Yeh, thats one BIG reason.
(07-08-2009, 12:15 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Well, due to the prices going down on the blu-ray player, people would chose the player, but if u had money AND IS SMART ENOUGH, ull buy a PS3 for multi-tasking, so still, WITHOUT A DOUBT, PS3 is better. Yeh, thats one BIG reason.
Fine, overall its a better media player because it can play blu-rays, but imo that does not make the PS3 better.

What if a person is looking for a gaming console first and everything else last? (Like most people, including me)

(07-06-2009, 03:30 PM)Thug link Wrote: The only reason why you and the other are Xbox fanboys is because y'all can't afford a PS3..

Even the creators of Mirror's Edge said that they reached the limit of 360 with their graphics but they didn't at PS3..

Why wouldn't the creators of Mirror Edge say that? They always want to make it sound like their game has the greatest graphics ever.

I could easily afford a PS3....i think the fact that i bought the 360 Elite when it was $500 proves that :P

And...You know when a PS3 fan is losing the argument when they resort to saying that the PS3 is amazing because of its blu-ray player :P
OHH SHIT , look at the explosion difference in COD5 in 360 and PS3, like OMGAWD, did u just see that bullet effect on his brain on PS3 , gotdamn , what a difference xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I love pissing people off. Imo , it all depends on YOUR CHOICE. If you like 360, thats cool, if u like PS3, thats cool. Both good consoles, both got difference, overall, they industrialized the GAMING seen MAJORLY.