Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Michael Jackson died today
thats why u got windows media player11
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19854.msg227461#msg227461 date=1246023780]
thats why u got windows media player11

I like abit of variety.

I thought it was funny at first that not one single music channel played some other artist but after a while its just gay.
(06-26-2009, 02:40 PM)Richard link Wrote: Indeed. :/

I hate it when known people die, all you hear all day :/

That being said, he's probably the biggest musician to have lived in the last 100 years, and I'd rather hear 3 hours of news about a musician I like than 3 hours of crap about the stock market or useless political scandals.

To the people who are annoyed at the news coverage of his death, just beg Madonna or Paul McCartney not to die any time soon and you won't have to go through the grievous pain of watching someone's death on the news for another few years (and trust me, by then you won't really mind respecting the life of a great influential artist).
It's not that I don't respect him or something, but you can hear nothing but that, everywhere..

Very known person or not, gets annoying after time.
(06-26-2009, 03:13 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: That being said, he's probably the biggest musician to have lived in the last 100 years, and I'd rather hear 3 hours of news about a musician I like than 3 hours of crap about the stock market or useless political scandals.

To the people who are annoyed at the news coverage of his death, just beg Madonna or Paul McCartney not to die any time soon and you won't have to go through the grievous pain of watching someone's death on the news for another few years (and trust me, by then you won't really mind respecting the life of a great influential artist).
you forget ''hiphop'' legend lil wayne miley cyrus

seems like a few people created house remix's of his song out of respect for him, he sure is infuwentual < /?
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19854.msg227491#msg227491 date=1246026836]
you forget ''hiphop'' legend lil wayne miley cyrus

seems like a few people created house remix's of his song out of respect for him, he sure is infuwentual < /?
Influential.
(06-26-2009, 03:13 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: That being said, he's probably the biggest musician to have lived in the last 100 years, and I'd rather hear 3 hours of news about a musician I like than 3 hours of crap about the stock market or useless political scandals.

The news coverage is ok, but the music on continuously is not.
well apparently the cardiac arrest was caused due to stress because of that tour thing he announced in england.

and also srsly RIP.

Btw: ITS A CONSPIRACY. HES GONE TO STAY WITH TUPAC IN SOUTH AMERICA
(06-26-2009, 05:26 PM)Darius link Wrote: well apparently the cardiac arrest was caused due to stress because of that tour thing he announced in england.

and also srsly RIP.

Btw: ITS A CONSPIRACY. HES GONE TO STAY WITH TUPAC IN SOUTH AMERICA
lol
Beatles dead - still everyone talks about them , and they show them on the tv shows and other , gf , so about michael jakson they gonna talk about 100 years more

I still think some crazy fan will try to steal his body from his grave lol