Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-16-2009, 09:49 AM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Every holes a goal my friends.

Those balls get anywhere near my goal and I'll deflate them.
You would love a bit of rock hard penis in your ass you kinky bastard you.
Why are you all being such cultural Englishmen? Why cannot you speak like most people do - SUP YALL SO ME N MY FR WNT DWN TO DIS BAR AND DEY GAVE US SOM BULSHI WICH WE KUDNT DRNK YA NO WAT I MEN ? I MEN DAT FANTA SHI WICH PPL DRNK EVRY MOFUGEN DA
It took me about 8 minutes to read and understand the above paragraph.
(06-16-2009, 04:10 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Dude every single country has their hot girls and ever single country has their average girls-
AHAHA. That girls okay, the 'girl' I posted wasn't even a GIRL ROFL.

(06-16-2009, 04:10 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:sure, at your age it's fun to fantasize that there's one country where every single girl looks like an angel but unfortunately the real world is far off that.
I'd rather it look like an angel than a kangaroo.
(06-16-2009, 06:22 PM)Ben link Wrote:It took me about 8 minutes to read and understand the above paragraph.
you're english, right?
if so, you got your reason for not understanding it fast enough, mister
(06-16-2009, 06:22 PM)Ben link Wrote:It took me about 8 minutes to read and understand the above paragraph.
I agree with Ben and i aint English, Ano what it said after reading it like 3times
Ofc you did weeyin, you trying to get mod. If we non english people understand it then you should too.
AzTeC and Shark passed their trials, welcome to B&A, both of you! :D

Also, I'd like to to thank Carcass for being with B&A through good and bad times, He was a true clown, and he will be missed! Good Luck with the Modship at LVP, Carcass. We'll be seeing you!
take of ur fuckin sig , i never sayd that