Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [SaW]Tom - 06-30-2009

lol we all saw it comming aztec

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [SWK]Nemesis - 06-30-2009

Sorry to hear, Maddo's a very respectful and loyal guy nevertheless, man if he was a girl..

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 06-30-2009

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8006.msg229789#msg229789 date=1246388754]
Sorry to hear, Maddo's a very respectful and loyal guy nevertheless, man if he was a girl..

Gimme a... OUCH... minute...

Yeah I'm not quitting [W] to join [uL]- sure Darius, Tom and maybe 1-2 others might not believe that now, but in a couple of weeks when I'm still not wearing the tag you'll realise it (I'm not saying its 0% possible but honestly there's a 5% chance I'd join). The real reason is so that I can become admin on LVP.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Zezima - 06-30-2009

(06-30-2009, 08:22 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Gimme a... OUCH... minute...

Yeah I'm not quitting [W] to join [uL]- sure Darius, Tom and maybe 1-2 others might not believe that now, but in a couple of weeks when I'm still not wearing the tag you'll realise it (I'm not saying its 0% possible but honestly there's a 5% chance I'd join). The real reason is so that I can become admin on LVP.

The fuck lol , i know admins hated u as mutch they did me , and u had some heavy shit with them and with peter some time ago

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Strika - 06-30-2009

oh maddolis would fit the admin team well

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Greyfox - 07-01-2009

maybe he left cus all w play iv

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 07-01-2009

(06-30-2009, 08:22 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah I'm not quitting [W] to join [uL]
gl making your own clan

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 07-01-2009

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=8006.msg229981#msg229981 date=1246427428]
maybe he left cus all w play iv
No, I was one of the [W] that played IV- I managed to get up to rank 2 on the tdm leaderboard (behind Hooli :D- did wonders for W rep I'm sure)- however I didn't stay hooked on the game for over a few months. When I get my cd back from my cousin and I get hooked then so be it, I'll still roll with them as I will with Thug, IDmad or any other [W]arrior that pops in LVP.

(07-01-2009, 09:38 AM)Darius link Wrote: gl making your own clan
That's a possibility, so if I do make my own clan, thanks.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 07-02-2009

(06-30-2009, 08:22 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Gimme a... OUCH... minute...

gl man :) :D

VOTE 1 MADDO MY AUSSIE MAN FOR ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mushrooms are ghey :+

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 07-02-2009

I think far too many people have taken me seriously when I said I wished to become admin. It's not often I have to explain my sarcastic jokes, but come on people!