Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(10-04-2020, 04:19 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 04:40 PM)S0n1c Wrote: Peru is S H O C K E D

Yeah that's because I sliced his wizardry wizard into sushi dinner :)
That was a delicious dinner but I'm still hungry >:)
(10-04-2020, 09:14 PM)S0n1c Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 04:19 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 04:40 PM)S0n1c Wrote: Peru is S H O C K E D

Yeah that's because I sliced his wizardry wizard into sushi dinner :)
That was a delicious dinner but I'm still hungry >:)
That was Overdosed's carcass
I'm still alive! :+
My Liege, May I request a couple extra shillings for an extra sword for beheadings?

*bows down* 🙇
(10-05-2020, 07:39 AM)Nater Wrote: My Liege, May I request a couple extra shillings for an extra sword for beheadings?

*bows down* 🙇

SO MANY SHENANIGANS HAPPENING AT ONCE! KNIGHT NATE, EXECUTE AT WILL!!
(10-05-2020, 01:35 AM)Freakins Wrote: That was Overdosed's carcass
Nope, I knew all your shin shan shu whatever kind of magical spells. I knew all your secrets when I was a knight. So this is your ghost speaking to us. And FYI, I don't miss a target :)

Peru you're next! Sonic and I are coming to get the best of your kingdom (Although it's just a hish hush but seems piece of cake to us) :D

PREPARE FOR BEING A SUSHI DINNER SOON!
Yes my Liege 👑 I'll see the Blacksmith get my sword and armor prepped for annihilation!!!
Fellow Knight, I have found some elixirs to enhance the sword. Hurry before the wizard gets his hands on them.
I shall come post haste!! 🐴
(10-06-2020, 03:32 AM)Sophia Naz Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 01:35 AM)Freakins Wrote: That was Overdosed's carcass
Nope, I knew all your shin shan shu whatever kind of magical spells. I knew all your secrets when I was a knight. So this is your ghost speaking to us. And FYI, I don't miss a target :)

Peru you're next! Sonic and I are coming to get the best of your kingdom (Although it's just a hish hush but seems piece of cake to us) :D

PREPARE FOR BEING A SUSHI DINNER SOON!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
ALL THESE PLOT TWISTS ARE MAKING THE KING AGITATED! LET NO TRAITOR CONTINUE BREATHING!