Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Awesome features that you may not know about!
Nice work George

Someone is butthurt :>
You forgot /afk 

Oh wait, no you didn't they removed it. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-30-2017, 03:20 PM)Jerome Wrote: You forgot /afk 

Oh wait, no you didn't they removed it. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
lol
/makephuckertemp is also a new feature
There are 3 hidden commands u will never know of xD xD xD xD Spooky commands that evoryone can press xD

Btw /afk was removed due to lot of bugs that the command was involved into. But AFK in ship right now is better, as you can earn money too.
I think /brb or /afk command should be added. My recommendation for it is to spawn players on that largest building in Los Santos when they are going /brb. It would stop players for going AFK during fight and such abusive things :)
(07-02-2017, 09:07 PM)Halo Wrote: There are 3 hidden commands u will never know of xD xD xD xD Spooky commands that evoryone can press xD

Btw /afk was removed due to lot of bugs that the command was involved into. But AFK in ship right now is better, as you can earn money too.

Halo, isn't LVP open source now? So, technically. I can see which commands are in there ?
(07-03-2017, 12:57 PM)Slep Wrote: I think /brb or /afk command should be added. My recommendation for it is to spawn players on that largest building in Los Santos when they are going /brb. It would stop players for going AFK during fight and such abusive things :)

that's actually what /afk used to do, but is pretty much outdated since you can /taxi 0 to the ship and then if you esc or tab out, the clock appears above your head.

EDIT: I propose to limit abuse, have a check if you took dmg or fired weapons right before esc/tab and if so have an autokick for suspected abuse.