Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Regarding Deer_Hunter
Fatetrip, I join irc daily in morning for half an hour and deer's always been online in that time zone....but after his Demotion / Suspension I've never seen him...
I think he left LVP ingame and we will see him around IRC and Forums... :'(
Now I miss you Deer Hunter :~)
Since my topic was locked, glad to see the big boss finally admitted that the players are just dolls who get thrown around and have no say. I don't expect you to care much or it'll make much difference, but I doubt I'll be here regularly only to be pushed around, if my opinion doesn't matter then well, I only assume NONE of the PLAYERS opinions count. And if you don't care about me, you surely don't care about any of the players.

Also I dunno how you claim that him not being around now means he only cared for power. If you were kicked out of somewhere would you hang around again? Didn't think so.
I think we should forget about the past and move forward! :) I hope LVP will have Great Future!

Meanwhile, Close this thread and move ahead :)
Quote:I only assume NONE of the PLAYERS opinions count. And if you don't care about me, you surely don't care about any of the players.

indeed.
And in which part of my post did I say he has to be on for hours doing the same thing?

(01-06-2017, 10:59 AM)Shark Wrote: Also I dunno how you claim that him not being around now means he only cared for power. If you were kicked out of somewhere would you hang around again? Didn't think so.

I would and I have done it before. I play because the server is fun.
(01-06-2017, 10:02 PM)Luna Wrote: And in which part of my post did I say he has to be on for hours doing the same thing?

You didn't and I never claimed you did. It was a figure of speech to make my point.
Guy's no need to debate / word fights further , let's move on together from here with Deer :)

Close this or there will be a Luna vs Shark here itself :x
(01-07-2017, 02:27 AM)sau Wrote: Guy's no need to debate / word fights further , let's move on together from here with Deer :)

Close this or there will be a Luna vs Shark here itself :x

No one is fighting, we're all just having a friendly discussion. Some agree whilst others don't. It happens, the freedom is real!
I saw Deer Hunter replying to this thread on online list!
Let's see what he want to say or else there's nothing to discuss here! We should move on with it and give him some respect :)

Now his words....
Like if the players reports deer hunter it turns to "Vendetta" and a player named "Shark" comes to lvp and favor deer hunter do you know how many thing bad he did to us you just came after a long time and said re-promotion of deer hunter management took an action about deer hunter what is wrong about that? why do we complaint section in this fourms