Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers
(06-13-2007, 07:21 AM)Reanimagic link Wrote: So you're a member of the LVP crew, here's your scholarship accompanied with a bronze medal~

And when the hell did I flail accusations that I thought everyone was weak and lame? Jesus christ- Will you -stop- sinking words into my mouth? I don't settle for chinese whispers.

For the last time will you please stop being so contradicting and extraneous, this is a gang recruitment thread not a debates seminar. And it's OH so ironic that I have no issues with any other admins.

Seeing as you didn't take my previous advice, we'll try for a different exit;

If you will.

<------

My God, dude... take a chill pill or something before you have a heart attack!  LOL!!!  :X

Katie  :w
Just smoke some weed  O-)
in case u dident know [SiN]*********************************************** is Reanimagic  :)
Wondered why he was trying to big up himself.
(06-13-2007, 03:46 PM)k1LLa link Wrote: in case u dident know [SiN]************************ is Reanimagic  :)

Part of me appreciates the information, if it's true, but a bigger part says that everyone, including Renimagic, has a right to have an "alter ego".  I have one, and while it's not a big secret, I still don't appreciate it being broadcast to everyone.  Renimagic deserves the same consideration.  Please don't 'out' your fellow players. 

And for now...

KEEP ON TOPIC

Half this tread isn't about SiN, but some other stuff.
I didn't read it, and I don't want to read it either, but I know it's not on topic.
This is a SiN topic, and it should stay a SiN topic.

If you seem to have a problem with them, don't do it on this forum.
Use PM's for that, or even better, talk via/with the Management.
Thank you Nakebod, thats what I was going for at the begining but that stuff kept piling up and became out of control.

Moving on... Feel free to check out one of the [SiN] servers!

[Image: banner4.gif]
(06-13-2007, 09:25 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: My God, dude... take a chill pill or something before you have a heart attack!  LOL!!!   :X

Lol. Dahling i'm more chilled than a morgue.

More chilled than the ice cubes in your freezer.

More chilled than Sub-Zero.

Right! Back on topic..

-purrs-

[modbreak]
Reanimagic and __Katie__ please continue your debate somewhere else. Let's give this topic back to Haze and SiN.
[/modbreak]
ur DM server is really laggy  :(
It ain't to me, weird, i go on it some times  :)
sometimes d3 and such are there  :P