Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers
[Image: sinbanner.png]
[Image: website.png] [Image: forums.png] [Image: servers.png] [Image: apply.png]

[SiN] biography

Since the dawn of time (May 17 2006), TX/XT have been Beach Patrowning the streets of SA-MP, after one leader change, one name change, and almost a complete cycle of members, it has come to SiN's 1st Birthday.

In the beginning of SiN wasnt always called SiN, it started off as TX (Taxi). Back in the days of TX we were just a simple clan that played on LW's and made out money by protecting and giving rides to people. The chain of command wasn't the same either, R*BOMB was leader along with Skullribon.

As time passed TX started to forget about giving people rides and started to forget about protecting people, we started to become cold blooded killers. Skullribon started to not like this and became a bit inactive. The clan was falling apart. R*BOMB saw the clan starting to fall and had a conversation with d3st0y3r that changed TX forever. We started a small revolution and ended up kicking Skullribon out of the clan. Once Skullribon was out R*BOMB promoted d3st0y3r to leader and the 2 leaders have been equal ever since.

As SiN continued to move away from the original purpose of protecting and driving we found that the name Taxi just didn't fit anymore. We started to vote on a few clan names including Full Blown Chaos or FBC and Strength in Numbers or SiN. In the end Strength in Numbers won the vote and we became what we are today, cold blooded killers.

SiN has had its ups and its downs, but always managed to pull through, and now we are ready to be the best. SiN is immortal, SiN will never die, SiN is the best

[SiN] Roster
R*BOMB (rank: General)
d3str0y3r (rank: General)
Mike27 (rank: Lt. General)
Popz (rank: Lt. General)
Ghost (rank: Major General)
Gunso (rank: Staff Sergeant)
James (rank: Lieutenant)
Geten (rank: Lieutenant)
Fisken (rank: Lieutenant)
Donk! (rank: Lieutenant)
C0met (rank: Lieutenant)
AeRo (rank: Lieutenant)
Alpha (rank: Lieutenant)
EvilGate (rank: Private 1st class)
Sarge (rank: Private 1st class)
Tape (rank: Private 1st class)
Ph4nt0m (rank: Private)
Oogie (rank: Private)
Psycho (rank: Private)
Pazzy (rank: Private)
Flasen (rank: Private)
Driver (rank: Private)
Silly (rank: Private)
Atmonauti (rank: Private)
Bull3t (rank: Private)
Active (rank: Private)
Terror(rank: Private)
blaz3r (rank: Private)

[SiN.t]'s
Eyzi

How do you join?
You fill out an application on our site. Click 'apply' tab at the top

What are the requirements to join?
  Activeness  – We are looking for members who are willing to participate in training and matches which are held weekly in most cases. You also have to be active on our forums and xfire since that is where the majority of planning and discussions are held.

• Respectful - Doesn’t go around abusing everyone or causing unnecessary flame. Respects admins

• Team players - Knows the meaning of teamwork and is willing to offer support to each member.

• Good on-foot fighter - You don’t need to be an expert but you need to be willing to be trained.

• Mature in game – Doesn’t lash out at other players or hackers in-game that may become an annoyance.

• Against hacking – Hacking spoils game play and makes things unfair for everyone else. If you have used hacks before don’t apply because most likely you would use them again. Hacking is for idiots, noobs, and immature kids.

We are currently looking for recruits

[Image: sin.png]
Seen you for a while already but still, good luck and have fun ;)

• Respectful - Doesn’t go around abusing everyone or causing unnecessary flame. Respects admins
• Mature in game – Doesn’t lash out at other players or hackers in-game that may become an annoyance.

Mind if I laugh on these ones + what I know? :P
Nice HaZe, is that alliance still on between [W] n [SiN]? I forgot the name of it.
Nice one HaZe, i bet a few people on this servr would be willing to join

but im definetly not one
Hehhe like it
Nice done HaZe  :) u guys are pwnin  :7
good luck  :D
lol at the small letters: but im definetly not one
(06-07-2007, 04:42 AM)HaZe link Wrote: • Respectful - Doesn’t go around abusing everyone or causing unnecessary flame. Respects admins

• Team players - Knows the meaning of teamwork and is willing to offer support to each member.

• Good on-foot fighter - You don’t need to be an expert but you need to be willing to be trained.

• Against hacking – Hacking spoils game play and makes things unfair for everyone else. If you have used hacks before don’t apply because most likely you would use them again. Hacking is for idiots, noobs, and immature kids.
[/align]

u dont follow them rules haze..
(06-07-2007, 07:15 PM)k1LLa link Wrote: u dont follow them rules haze..

damn right
(06-07-2007, 09:55 AM)estroe link Wrote: Seen you for a while already but still, good luck and have fun ;)

Mind if I laugh on these ones + what I know? :P
No you can't laugh at them. Stay out of my thread unless you have something kind to say.

@K1lla and Borat
Mind shutting the fuck up? Can a forum moderator delete Borat and k1lla's post? along with this one. Its unnecessary flaming. As for you two, stay out of this thread.

(06-07-2007, 11:44 AM)triadlad link Wrote: Nice HaZe, is that alliance still on between [W] n [SiN]? I forgot the name of it.
Back in the day it was called =NWO=. Now it's called 'Outlawz'. Or was it [WiN] ?
thats not flaming at all