Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers
Rean, btw, there's a mole, you mean the one on your cheek?
Oh yes, well... There's an insider? You're acting like grove damnit i bet you are! Stupid ct try to ruin everything lol.
And yes, haze i see you have upped your attitude ;)
Penny, we aren't stupid, we have more balls then cl0wns or OnB who just taxi, tp or dive away cuz they are too chicken of dying or getting owned. Almost every time i am beating an OnB/B&A member, they just do /taxi 0 or /tp (a friends id); or they just /dive.
(have nothing against u , u know that, just saying this )

SiN are a good clan, and i like em, i don't have any probs  :)

(06-12-2007, 01:32 PM)Buhu. link Wrote: Why can't we just all get along...

Word
(06-12-2007, 09:23 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: Nice first post there, Reanimagic.  It sounds to me like you're the one who takes this thing (and yourself) way too seriously.  You're a little late with your comments too.  Haze, the other SiN members, and I are getting along great now, and d3stroy3r and I were buds long before your little gang started, or at least before he got into it. 

Don't take this gang thing so seriously, dude.  And it's wise to get to know the atmosphere of a server before coming in as a noob and trying to trash it.  We have lots of loyal members who love to come to LVP to do what they want to do.  We welcome SiN as long as it doesn't disrupt other players or the server.  This "chick" finds most of the SiN members to be a refreshing breath of fresh air on the server.  But we won't tolerate abuse and trashing of members or admins.  Have fun playing! 

Katie  :w

Highly inappropriate and irrelevant to a fault. I take this game -way- too seriously? Uh, if you READ my post you'll seize to think that perhaps I was suggesting that people need to calm the hell down with this anti-SiN hype. This is an online GAMING community that has no effect whatsoever with peoples lives and you're the one who humpty-dumptied into this thread to make a statement on our attitudes and personalities, laff much? And regardless of if i'm late or not, atleast I got the satisfaction of awaiting your ignorant response. And stop calling me dude, dude.

Stop trolling our thread if you have nothing constructive to say.

If you will.

--
(06-12-2007, 07:29 PM)Reanimagic link Wrote: Highly inappropriate and irrelevant to a fault. I take this game -way- too seriously? Uh, if you READ my post you'll seize to think that perhaps I was suggesting that people need to calm the hell down with this anti-SiN hype. This is an online GAMING community that has no effect whatsoever with peoples lives and you're the one who humpty-dumptied into this thread to make a statement on our attitudes and personalities, laff much? And regardless of if i'm late or not, atleast I got the satisfaction of awaiting your ignorant response. And stop calling me dude, dude.

Stop trolling our thread if you have nothing constructive to say.

If you will.

--

Reanimagic for president  8)7
(06-12-2007, 07:29 PM)Reanimagic link Wrote: Stop trolling our thread if you have nothing constructive to say.

This is a public board, so you can't prevent people from replying. Gangs are 'hot' issue on LVP so you can except both negative and positive reactions. Read some of the older Chicken/B&A threads and you'll see things can get even worse.  :P

Besides that, please try to be nice to each other. Especially crew vs. gang is not something we enjoy.

Thanks for your cooperation  :>

Greener than Gras Cow.  >:O

Edit: If someone got some real issue with a crewmember, please don't hesitate to talk to Rico, his job is to sort these things out.
(06-12-2007, 01:36 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Right ok il start
tbh, i have noting against [SiN] or any of its members, HaZe and d3stroy3r were just annoying me at the time.
Maybe it was my fault, i dunno, but oh well if it was, Sorry.
lol np benb.

Forgot to add my boys EvilGate, Sarge, and Ph4nt0m. That's been done now. Seeya on the battle field people :)
In case you haven't noticed, Reanimagic, I'm a member of the LVP crew, and it IS my business how members are treated, and how members treat others.  The bottom line is that if you think we're that weak and lame, go play somewhere else.  If you're going to stay here, treat others with respect.  That means everyone. 

(06-13-2007, 05:37 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: In case you haven't noticed, Reanimagic, I'm a member of the LVP crew, and it IS my business how members are treated, and how members treat others.  The bottom line is that if you think we're that weak and lame, go play somewhere else.  If you're going to stay here, treat others with respect.  That means everyone. 

So you're a member of the LVP crew, here's your scholarship accompanied with a bronze medal~

And when the hell did I flail accusations that I thought everyone was weak and lame? Jesus christ- Will you -stop- sinking words into my mouth? I don't settle for chinese whispers.

For the last time will you please stop being so contradicting and extraneous, this is a gang recruitment thread not a debates seminar. And it's OH so ironic that I have no issues with any other admins.

Seeing as you didn't take my previous advice, we'll try for a different exit;

If you will.

<------
stop saying that XD
lol HaZe, had fun messing with you earlier, seems you excited every time i join :o
ty anyways, made me laugh + i had revision ;(
I was lol'ing at you too buddy.