Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers
This is bull, i dont beleive for a minute that ChaosWolf would be kicked from a gang for being an asshole, there is no way in hell
is B&A ally with SIN cuz somme guys say that we are and others say we arent :?
i doubt it, and i hope not
I don't think its official yet.

Lmao @ Benbmyers. Trust me, it would be unfortunate for you if we aren't allies.

Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=1714.msg22191#msg22191 date=1182198743]
Are u high up in SiNs 'ladder of power'?
beyond the jokes and competition me and u have, you seem like a rly cool guy
not a ounce of sarcasm
Yeah I'm high in the ladder of power. Thanks for the nice comment Nem, lol regardless of what I have said I know you're a cool guy as well ^^. lol but i dont know what competition you're talking about :o
(06-18-2007, 09:53 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: This is bull, i dont beleive for a minute that ChaosWolf would be kicked from a gang for being an asshole, there is no way in hell

SiN in no way condone flaming, especially to other members. in this case sarge was being flamed to he point where we had to choose either him or chaos. chaos didn't have a case to argue.

"Your attitude needs to be constructed well, you need to have as best an attitude as possible to become a sincere member of this clan, we expect a sensible and respectable attitude we also expect that you tone your attitude down when you may be being provoked. You’re attitude towards other members of this clan is also expected to be respectable if you cant get on with your fellow members correctly then this probably isn’t the clan for you, we have certain rules in this clan and to stay here you must follow and abide by them, failure to do so will eventually lead to your removal from this clan. We hope that it will never lead to that but we will take the appropriate action when you break these rules. When fighting with other clan members try to be complimentary when they kill you and don’t make excuses for dying, good sportsman ship is sometimes hard to come by so lets make our clan stand out no matter who it is your fighting. If you start to get irritated with a member of another clan try and keep yourself back from making silly comments that could lead to serious flaming and drama which we just don’t want.  Poor sportsmanship is not acceptable. There are several kinds of poor sportsmanship: Playing with a focus on individual skill and score rather than team success; Bitching, Complaining, Flaming when another player has defeated you, and general put downs to those whom you feel is less skilled. These are just a few examples among many. Generally, poor sportsmanship is that which promotes the individual’s enjoyment at the expense of everyone else's enjoyment, we will not condone it. "
- SiN Code of Conduct

To those of you who want to join SiN, we are now recruiting apply here
Just read this last night
About the flaming, well chaos is in CT a big name, he has been in gang for a long time (before SiN), he helps out alot 2. Well, i don't know anything about what happend there, but in CT he ain't flamin or anything.

Also, nice Site  :)

Welcome R*BOMB :P
I don't know much about it but:
@Makaveli: He may not do it in CT but it may happen out of your sight.

I've seen chaoswolf being 'bitchy' to other CT sometimes. He didn't like them and so did not invite them or started shooting them. For me as an opponent of CT I didn't mind of course, but now in this matter I felt I had to say this. 
@estroe: thats because some members were doing nooby, or didn't do shit in wars while i was not there.
This got solved
we got screen shots : |

Thanx Makaveli
(06-19-2007, 01:27 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: @estroe: thats because some members were doing nooby, or didn't do shit in wars while i was not there.
This got solved

Lmao so you think ;)